The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Drama with Acting RHUL 2022

I just recently confirmed my spot at RHUL (v excited) for Drama with acting. Anything one else confirmed for this course or similar? Has anyone been thinking about which societies they would be joining? Just looking to make some friends before the term starts in September.

I am an international student (Canada) and I will probably be starting up a series on social media about the different aspects of moving to uni in a different country, especially since there aren't a lot of videos on TikTok or Youtube about RHUL by students not under the RHUL accounts.
Original post by Ewan2020
I just recently confirmed my spot at RHUL (v excited) for Drama with acting. Anything one else confirmed for this course or similar? Has anyone been thinking about which societies they would be joining? Just looking to make some friends before the term starts in September.

I am an international student (Canada) and I will probably be starting up a series on social media about the different aspects of moving to uni in a different country, especially since there aren't a lot of videos on TikTok or Youtube about RHUL by students not under the RHUL accounts.

Hey there!
I'm at RHUL but I'm currently in my second year and am doing history :-)
What clubs are you interested in?
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi!

Oh nice! How are you liking the course and RHUL in general? I love history.

I am interested in too many to realistic do, but the ones that stick out to me are the musical theatre society, the shakespeare society, the opera society as well as football (not american) as well as a possible interest in Humans vs Zombies and the drama department workshop... but from my understanding that might be less acting and more actual workshops/seminars than acting. I am trying to be as career and development oriented as possible, but its a good thing i really enjoy theatre. I heard that there used to be a rock climbing society but i couldnt find that in the sports or societies page online.
Original post by Ewan2020
HI, my daughter is looking to do this course at RHUL - i just wondered what your thoughts are on this course and uni?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending