Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter 2012 Applicant's Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Niki_girl
Exeter and RHUL :yep: now those are some nice choices :wink:

Indeed! :biggrin:
I see you're going for East Anglia, I'm going for straight History there as well!
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by bron-winnie
Indeed! :biggrin:
I see you're going for East Anglia, I'm going for straight History there as well!

Another good choice. Have you decided your 5th choice yet? Out of the ones you've listed in your signature I recommend York or St. Andrews, I know people at both having a great time, and they are such historic, lovely places themselves! I would have applied if I didn't live so far away, so instead I'm applying to places vaguely around the South/East/ Midlands :smile:
Another good choice. Have you decided your 5th choice yet? Out of the ones you've listed in your signature I recommend York or St. Andrews, I know people at both having a great time, and they are such historic, lovely places themselves! I would have applied if I didn't live so far away, so instead I'm applying to places vaguely around the South/East/ Midlands :smile:

York and St Andrews are actually my top choices, I'm not sure which I'll go for yet. I loved York (albeit, not quite as much as Nottingham), but I haven't actually been to St Andrews, but I really like what I hear about it. I think St Andrews is my slight favourite at the moment because it's so different to my others, I'm not sure why though :L

I'm a southerner too, I'll probably end up at one of the four I'm sure on though, which are all <2 hours away, so I don't mind applying for one which is a bit of a trek away!
Reply 63
Original post by fraserb9
I'm applying for C100 biological sciences at Exeter :biggrin:

Me too! Well, I'm applying for Biology with a Year Abroad :biggrin: But it's still biology :P
I love the course :biggrin: It has loads of ecology stuff and conservation and marine modules too :biggrin:
And all the awesome genetics as well :P
anyone else sent off their application yet?!
Original post by NICKYnackynockynoo
anyone else sent off their application yet?!

I sent mine on the 27th.
Original post by Jackasaurus Rex
I sent mine on the 27th.

what course are you applying for?:smile:
Original post by NICKYnackynockynoo
what course are you applying for?:smile:

C724 Biochemistry, you?
Decided to go for the Cornwall Campus for History. Gotta finish my application tonight to get in for the Cambridge deadline. I'm jealous of people doing a year abroad, I decided against it cos I'm doing A Levels 2 years later than most. Feels good to finally apply to uni though :biggrin:
Original post by Jackasaurus Rex
C724 Biochemistry, you?

BSc Psychology and BSc Psychology with clinical psychology
Im applying for Accounting & Finance at Exeter, is there any advantage of getting my application in early?
Reply 71
Seems very quiet on this thread compared to all the other ones =(. But anyway, just got the "reciept of application" email! XD
Original post by Qwertyuip
Seems very quiet on this thread compared to all the other ones =(. But anyway, just got the "reciept of application" email! XD

Same :smile:, makes me excited although it's more of an acknowledgement really, I wonder how long before they'll let us know? Do you think it'll be this side of Christmas? :nutcase:
Reply 73
Same :smile:, makes me excited although it's more of an acknowledgement really, I wonder how long before they'll let us know? Do you think it'll be this side of Christmas? :nutcase:

I really hope so. Track addiction is horrible =(. I have no idea how long it would be though. I've seen offers from other universities start being given out from mid to late October so let's hope for that?
Original post by Qwertyuip
I really hope so. Track addiction is horrible =(. I have no idea how long it would be though. I've seen offers from other universities start being given out from mid to late October so let's hope for that?

No harm in being overly optimistic :smile:
Reply 75
No harm in being overly optimistic :smile:

Haha fair enough. I'm an international applicant so I have no idea if that means it will take longer or not.
Reply 76
Economics with Industrial Experience. :biggrin:
Reply 77
I *think* I will be applying to Exeter, either economics with a year in industry or with a year abroad. I really like the look of Exeter. Does anyone know whether the flashy new developments at the Streatham campus (shown in the prospectus) will be finished when we start, or will we be studying at a construction site for three years?
Original post by FDR
I *think* I will be applying to Exeter, either economics with a year in industry or with a year abroad. I really like the look of Exeter. Does anyone know whether the flashy new developments at the Streatham campus (shown in the prospectus) will be finished when we start, or will we be studying at a construction site for three years?

The Lecturer in one of my subject talks on the September open day said we (2012 entry) would start as the builders leave.
i'm re-applying for medical imaging, hope i get in this time round :frown:! exeter is too gorgeous :kitty: xoxoxo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending