The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1920
Original post by Tucking Fypo
skeen, have you been before? Or are you just a....train fare connoisseur? :pierre:

Hahahaha, the latter :pierre:

Nah, was somewhat planning to go last yr :ninja: I can imagine you standing under the leaning tower of pisa, eiffel tower, every other well known attraction smiling with the exact same pose in the corner of every photo... for some reason..
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1921
When do everyone's exams finish, if you have any?
Reply 1922
22nd june
Why do revision at this time of night? Bad for the health. :colonhash:

kimprovising
I enjoy Nigerian spitroasts

Are you mad fer tinychat? :colonhash:
Original post by mel0n
Don't hate, Aman :colonhash:

:colondollar: hu mi?

Aye, heard about this...tres sad. :sad:

Original post by + polarity -
you came to the wrong neighbourhood, mother****er

Okeh, eye goh.

Reply 1925
i might pop in later, after i go through this ligand ****
Reply 1926
HOW CAN SHE SLAP :rofl2:

:adore: ahahahah
Reply 1927
Omg 22nd June is so late :getmecoat:
Original post by Cigarette
Why do revision at this time of night? Bad for the health. :colonhash:

Are you mad fer tinychat? :colonhash:

GWARN :pierre:

Man I'm so bored

TC :adore:
Original post by mel0n
Hahahaha, the latter :pierre:

Nah, was somewhat planning to go last yr :ninja: I can imagine you standing under the leaning tower of pisa, eiffel tower, every other well known attraction smiling with the exact same pose in the corner of every photo... for some reason..

What kind of par is that? :angry: Getting proper lairy these days. :angry:

What cities were you going to hit? Got a shortlist of about 9 but I'd be happy to visit just half of them. Quality over quantity and all that.
Original post by failingatm
Aye, sleeper trains are b0ss, took one in china, and it was quite the experience :colonhash:

Wow what was it like? I saw one at Euston once and I really wanted to go on it

but it was going to Scotland

Does the Orient Express still exist?
Reply 1932
Original post by Tucking Fypo
What kind of par is that? :angry: Getting proper lairy these days. :angry:

What cities were you going to hit? Got a shortlist of about 9 but I'd be happy to visit just half of them. Quality over quantity and all that.

LOL, not even :pierre: how was it a par :angry:

I might do it after uni, but rather than with friends I wanna do it with my brother now.. don't ask.. but he wants to go South Africa so we'll fight over it inshallah.

Wasn't entirely set - Greece/Italy/Germany/Switz and one of my friends wanted to visit Austria too :h:
Reply 1933
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
:colondollar: hu mi?

yes :colonhash:
Reply 1934
Wow what was it like? I saw one at Euston once and I really wanted to go on it

but it was going to Scotland

Does the Orient Express still exist?

It was hilarious, we met some french people (who studied in HK) and chilled with them in our cabin. There was this weirdo naked chinese man walking around tho, but it was good. We had to get off the train at like 6am to get to our stop, so we didnt get too much sleep lol. There were 2 bunks on each side of the cabin, it was so tiny. But It was cool, the toilets were absolutely disgusting though. A woman came around with a trolley of food (Anything off the trolley, dears? :daydreaming:) but it was full of rotting fruit and chinese food that looked questionable :puke:

I have no idea about the orient express, this was just a ****ty overnight sleeper train from HK to mainland. I miss it :frown:
Reply 1935
aman come on tc :flutter:
Original post by mel0n
LOL, not even :pierre: how was it a par :angry:

I might do it after uni, but rather than with friends I wanna do it with my brother now.. don't ask.. but he wants to go South Africa so we'll fight over it inshallah.

Wasn't entirely set - Greece/Italy/Germany/Switz and one of my friends wanted to visit Austria too :h:

Vienna, aye. That's on me list but...I dunno what I'd actually do there. Heard it's amazing, though.

SA :adore: Allow getting stabbed or kidnapped though.
Original post by failingatm
It was hilarious, we met some french people (who studied in HK) and chilled with them in our cabin. There was this weirdo naked chinese man walking around tho, but it was good. We had to get off the train at like 6am to get to our stop, so we didnt get too much sleep lol. There were 2 bunks on each side of the cabin, it was so tiny. But It was cool, the toilets were absolutely disgusting though. A woman came around with a trolley of food (Anything off the trolley, dears? :daydreaming:) but it was full of rotting fruit and chinese food that looked questionable :puke:

I have no idea about the orient express, this was just a ****ty overnight sleeper train from HK to mainland. I miss it :frown:

:rofl:

That sounds really cool. :yep:

Original post by mel0n
I wanna do it with my brother

:indiff:
Reply 1939

:indiff:

:facepalm2: LOL

Latest