The Student Room Group

The FIFA Gaming Society

Scroll to see replies

I've been stuck in div 6 for the past 2 or 3 seasons. Always missed promotion by a point or two.. My defending is atrocious atm and the amount of late goals I concede. :emo:

Lost my first 2 games already so looks like I'll be playing for survival instead of promotion. ::frown:
Original post by gunit123
Udinese are a very good 4 * team. Di Natale is an absolute beast with his finesse shots

They are dreadful. Full of really slow, crappy players apart from Di Natale, who is good
Reply 1622
Palermo are not too bad with Hernandez and Miccoli up top.

Anzhi are insane for a 4* team. The pace is ridiculous and then there is Eto'o :coma:

Anzi have the left winger and right winger with 85+ speed with ease. Then the right back is 90/90 I think. Zhirkov switched to left back and Carlos is great as the DM.
I've been atrocious lately. I just can't win in head-to-head.

I've decided that I'll just play cup games and with the Ultimate team and leave the seasons head to head to my house-mates.

With Ultimate team with the backroom staff, do they actually have an effect on your team? I've considered buying some as it seems ridiculous playing UT online that even against teams of a similar rating that all their players are that much faster than all of mine.
In division one at the moment with three wins/three losses.

I easily sailed through all the other divisons however, all of a sudden in division one players are destorying me (though I must admit that it's alway Madrid and Benzema that are the cause of most of my losses).

If the opposition is Madrid I just leave the game because I hate the fact that nobody players with other teams.
I use to be unstoppable with Stoke and Freiburg. Then I played against people who knew what they were doing and Freiburg certainly struggled. Stoke less so but did none-the-less.

I get annoyed that you can leave the game in the first 5 minutes without punishment. Just take the beating and try and learn from it.
Reply 1626
got to 18 points in division 1 with 1 game remaining which i lost - nooooooooo!!!!
Original post by gunit123
got to 18 points in division 1 with 1 game remaining which i lost - nooooooooo!!!!

Unlucky, atleast you weren't relegated:wink:

I'm finding division one extremely difficult to get promoted.
Reply 1628
http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/114965729

Scored a screamer with Barrios on his left foot!

It was the 90th minute and I was 3-1 up so thought I'd just knock the ball out and then this happened :biggrin:
Original post by kuks
http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/114965729

Scored a screamer with Barrios on his left foot!

It was the 90th minute and I was 3-1 up so thought I'd just knock the ball out and then this happened :biggrin:

Good goal! If only the difficulty was on professional or higher :tongue:
Reply 1630
Original post by noodlecup93
Good goal! If only the difficulty was on professional or higher :tongue:

It was head to head leagues :p:
Original post by kuks
It was head to head leagues :p:

My mistake! I take that back then, good one!
Reply 1632
Fifa Street demo in 4 days, hope it's on all your calendars.
Reply 1633
Updates are out for it yet? Any big changes?
Reply 1634
Original post by Jim-Jam

Teams have been updated. Cahill to Chelsea and Cisse to Newcastle are fairly big. Newcastle are now 4.5 stars.
PLEASE ANswer!
Can xbox360 players and ps3 players trade cards and stuff over the ultimate team app?
Original post by chignesh10
PLEASE ANswer!
Can xbox360 players and ps3 players trade cards and stuff over the ultimate team app?

No.
Reply 1637
Original post by Jim-Jam

Robin van Persie is an absolute beast now :biggrin:
Original post by kuks
Teams have been updated. Cahill to Chelsea and Cisse to Newcastle are fairly big. Newcastle are now 4.5 stars.

Newcastle are now 4.5 stars? :lolwut:
Reply 1639
Original post by KingMessi
Newcastle are now 4.5 stars? :lolwut:

Yeah...they upped a few ratings and got Cisse in.

Quick Reply

Latest