The Student Room Group

I am so ugly

Scroll to see replies

It's what's on the inside that counts. Rigghttt? :bigsmile:
Its always the inside that counts. If you are ugly on the outside it doesn't make you a bad person remember that if your boyfriend doesn't love for who are and only the way you look he isn't right for you. It seems this boyfriend of yours deeply respects the way you look and act and you should be very happy for yourself that he can respect you for the person you are inside not out.
**** 0ff
Original post by Anonymous
It's true. I am. 3 times yesterday in the space of an hour, random strangers walking past me said things along the lines of "ugh look at that girl", "eww look at her", "lol look at that". I've had enough. No amount of makeup or a decent body can make up for the fact that people see your face before your body, and my face looks like a slapped arse.

My boyfriend disagrees and says he thinks I'm beautiful but I know he's lying., I have no doubt he loves me but I don't think he is attracted to me at all. We have been together for 4 years.

I can't take this any more. I can't take being looked at like a sloppy turd someone's just stepped in. I can't take being brought to tears at the mere thought of a photo being taken of me because I am just so hideous. I can't take knowing deep down that my boyfriend can do so much better than me.

I can't do this.

I just can't.

Babe Idk who u r but I understand everything ur going through believe it or not but u r beautiful and u need to start believing that. if u were acc ugly u fully wouldn't have a boyfriend and if u did he would only be messing with u but uve been with him for 4 yrs so u know that he truly loves. babe believe me u are beautiful inside out. all those little digs ppl take at u are just reflections of how they feel about themselves they are just insecure and bring ppl down to make themselves feel better.
Original post by ~amethyst~
It's what's on the inside that counts. Rigghttt? :bigsmile:

true
At least u have someone who gives a **** about u. I mean look at me tried asking 5 girls out got rejected by all off em and got pranked by one girl. this is just one of my problems lik having no skills or talent, going thru depression ,social anxiety, dyslexia, no friends,and being the ugliest creature ever.
Honestly it don't matter on people's opinion god didn't make U unless there wasn't a reason every body is beautiful don't care what other people think of u bc there just trying to make u feel bad so plz if u think ur ugly just look at urself and notice that not everyone needs to look like everyone's expectations so I hope u stand up to them and show them ur beauty from inside 🙂-Girl who thought she was ugly once upon a time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending