The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Offer Holders 2016!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by keepgoing123
really nervous right now.

I don't think i can meet the A*AA offer. instead, it is quite likely for me to get A*A*B or even C. but i get an a in AS history and highly likely an a in AS further maths. what is my chance of getting accepted? thanks

You may meet the offer but it depends on how many people meet the offer with the A*aa or better
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by hndara
What subject are you applying for- and why do you think you'll get a B or C?

Original post by ninjass
You may meet the offer but it depends on how many people meet the offer with the A*aa or better

thanks for your reply. I am applying for L100 economics. Why i would possibly get a C? because I spent sooo much time on a paper's section A and left apparently no time for Section B. However, other papers should be an A score (and maybe fortunately, it isn't Economics)
Hey , just wanted to know if i stand a good chance getting an offer for bsc biochemistry with AAB predicted grades and work experience?
PS -: typical offer is ABB
Thank you! :smile:
Original post by jack0612
Hey , just wanted to know if i stand a good chance getting an offer for bsc biochemistry with AAB predicted grades and work experience?
PS -: typical offer is ABB
Thank you! :smile:

You should definitely get an offer. Normally wawrick give out offers if you have good predicted grades and in your case you do
Thank you! And yes I've heard that too. Apparently 90% of applicants got an offer for bsc biochemistry last year, so it's looking positive! :smile:
Original post by jack0612
Thank you! And yes I've heard that too. Apparently 90% of applicants got an offer for bsc biochemistry last year, so it's looking positive! :smile:

Very :smile:. PM me if you need any further advice :smile:
When do we find out about accommodation?
How likely is it you get your first choice accomodation? I put Sherbourne as mine, and I firmed Warwick.
Original post by kelvin1338
How likely is it you get your first choice accomodation? I put Sherbourne as mine, and I firmed Warwick.

Same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Am I required to take all the exams my teacher predicted if they weren't part of the offer? I met the conditions of my offer for economics but I did not take all the exams my teacher predicted. Would I be in trouble?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by skycolor
Am I required to take all the exams my teacher predicted if they weren't part of the offer? I met the conditions of my offer for economics but I did not take all the exams my teacher predicted. Would I be in trouble?

Contact the admissions team - although not a part of your offer explicitly, it could have played a role in their decision-making process so it's best to be sure and to inform them. I doubt they'll care though.
Any Star Wars fans here? :biggrin:
Hi guys. I'm about to get my results soon and I already know that I haven't met the conditions of my offer, though not by a big margin. I'm not british so I'll have to send the results statement to the university myself; should I contact them beforehand to inform them about this?
Original post by Insert_Username_
Any Star Wars fans here? :biggrin:

Absolutely :smile:
Original post by TitanCream
Absolutely :smile:

Yay! Have you seen the trailer for the warwick Star Wars society on youtube? It's pretty cool :smile:
Original post by Insert_Username_
Yay! Have you seen the trailer for the warwick Star Wars society on youtube? It's pretty cool :smile:

Yeah, i did enjoy it! I'll be joining.......
Do we not find out about accommodation till September?
Do Warwick put out reading lists for summer? Where can I find them, for my subject? There aren't any on the subject page.
I got my IB results 4 days ago and met my offer, but my place still hasn't been confirmed. Should I be worried?
Original post by whoskal
I got my IB results 4 days ago and met my offer, but my place still hasn't been confirmed. Should I be worried?

Maybe you can give them a call?

Quick Reply

Latest