The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick psychology

Anyone offered/ applied psychology BSc at Warwick for 2023? please can you infer me on any group chats I could join?
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone offered/ applied psychology BSc at Warwick for 2023? please can you infer me on any group chats I could join?

Hey! I just firmed my offer to study psychology at Warwick!! Looking at accommodation now :smile:.
I'm also looking to join some group chats but haven't found any yet :/
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by sara.vasilija
Hey! I just firmed my offer to study psychology at Warwick!! Looking at accommodation now :smile:.
I'm also looking to join some group chats but haven't found any yet :/

Heyy theres a whatsapp and snapchat group chat both for general offer holders and psychology specific gc.
Let me know if you want me to send the link!
Reply 3
Heyy theres a whatsapp and snapchat group chat both for general offer holders and psychology specific gc.

could i have the link please!
Reply 4

https://discord.gg/DKXnzaRM

Hey could I have the link to this, just had my place for psychology at Warwick confirmed today :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Usernameofmine44
Hey could I have the link to this, just had my place for psychology at Warwick confirmed today :smile:

Ooh yeah me too
Reply 7

Hey is it ok if i could get the link for both the general and psychology group chats please!! :smile:
Reply 8

could i have it too pls! <33 got accepted woop
i’m going to warwick, not doing psychology but some people here are:
https://discord.gg/nQM4dhxWF8
Reply 10

Hi! Can i have the links for general and psychology gcs as well please? :smile:
Reply 11

Hi, could u also send the WhatsApp and snap link for the general offer go please🫶🏼

Quick Reply

Latest