The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Still very very drunk with a bit of a hangover?
El Torres
you filled it out on track? now you wait until they see it i think.

yup filled it out on track..so if they gave me a verbal offer can they now refuse me..?i phoned and the guy was like 'oh it's you again..you only called us half an hour ago..you've made it very clear you want to come here..!' haha..:biggrin:
Reply 282
im still on the phone trying to pressure my firm into giving me a decision before 4pm. Found a clearing offer but it cant wait that long.
I feel anti-climaxed. It doesn't help that it means I've only got one month left to see my boyfriend before I go and that I can't actually buy anything for uni or sort anything as I'm going on holiday tomorrow for a week. So it feels pretty much the same as it did this time last week :frown:
Reply 284
I feel great haha.

Got ABCD last year, got ABBC this year and met my firm offer...:eek3:
All is sweet
stll happy :smile: took ages to show up on track and called the uni twice to confirm it and asked them to email me with a conformation just to make sure!
Reply 286
Results have finally sunk in and glad I am going to Uni! Less than 2 months to prepare though ahhh!
Reply 287
Elated though I don't quite think it's settled in yet, after MONTHS it's all finally happening. :O
It has sunk in for me now, I think... wild excitement has been replaced by relief that it all went okay! :smile:
Horrible, can't even cry, there is just that dull headache :frown:
Reply 290
vickialice
Wooo Keele thats were i'm going I know absolutly nothing about it as it was my insurance. What are yo going to study at Keele?

Keele is lovely!. I've been there a few times. I'm sure you'll love it. (:

As for me, I feel weird ... I thought I'd be jumping up and down when I got into my firm, but I'm not. Hopefully I'll get one of my grades sorted out and I think I'll be happier then. Maybe it's nerves. :frown:
oh_adele
:console:

Thanks! Everyone tells me that ABB is still good, but I feel so screwed up
Reply 292
AutVinceriAutMori
Thanks! Everyone tells me that ABB is still good, but I feel so screwed up

ABB is excellent! You should be so proud of yourself. I felt like I failed, because I was predicted AABC and got AACD - My coursework got marked down 40% from my predicted A, for the D. I also got a C in the exam, but they told me I got an E. :|

Have you got your place, now?
Still really happy to have got into my firm, but annoyed that I couldn't go out and celebrate with everyone last night. They're all just waking up, hungover, Facebook-statussing with "last night was amazing!" etc etc. I hate being 17 :frown:
Extremely Happy! Cannot wait to move away! :-)

Happy with my grades & happy with the accommodation.
Still a bit upset at my english grade, but no longer in a state of self-pity, going to work my socks off, do an amazing personal statement, get an amazing reference (and predicted grades) and apply to the same universities that I previously wanted to.

All is not lost.
Reply 296
El Torres
i feel the same as on the 19th. My firm hasn't made a decision yet. Today will be judgement day.

Same! Gets a bit tiring doesn't it? I don't even have a guarantee that they'll decide today.

And in answer to the question, pretty good. I was already confident that I'd failed the AEA so that wasn't a surprise, and everything else was great.
oh_adele
ABB is excellent! You should be so proud of yourself. I felt like I failed, because I was predicted AABC and got AACD - My coursework got marked down 40% from my predicted A, for the D. I also got a C in the exam, but they told me I got an E. :|

Have you got your place, now?

I have my place now, but my grades for last modules went as a shock- D for Chem and C for bio, I can't bloody believe it! I had A's and b's otherwise :frown:
:console: Maybe its worth a remark for you? How far off are you from the B and C? Good luck in any case, i hope you met your offer :smile:
Delta_Aitch
It's so frustrating when that happens! I had called up Brum and they said I'd get into their Law course easily ...but they couldn't make me an offer until Kent had made a decision.
Called up Kent (didn't get through until after 4 hours worth of redialling) and they said they didn't legally have to make any decision until Wednesday...
...But all ended well as Kent finally made a decision last night at 7pm and I'm in! :woo:

As for the OP: Duuuuuuuuude I'm so stoked I'm actually going to uni!!! There was like a 5 hours period last night when I practically gave up all hope of getting into uni, and when my insurance finally made a decision, I literally burst out crying with relief. :o:

I hope it all goes well for you guys.:yy:

is this through adjustment?
Reply 299
Very hungover :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending