The Student Room Group
funsize17
Anybody used or been on the courses at futuredoctors.com? Can you comment on how helpful they were?

You might want to ask in the Medicine forum.
Reply 2
Anybody used or been on the courses at futuredoctors.com? Can you comment on how helpful they were?
Reply 3
thanks for starting this thread OP :biggrin:
cuz i wanna know too because i was thinking of going on it!
Havent been but it looks like medlink so as useless as anything dont waste your money! The interview practice one looks kinda usefull but then again you can also get this for free
Reply 5
Don't think it's really like the Medlink courses to be honest. The same company run professional courses for consultants at Imperial.
Reply 6
Is medlink really that useless???
MichaelZ
Is medlink really that useless???

Yup use the search function lol loads of discussion on it!
Reply 8
yikes, see what you mean...

The future doctors course seems intense, wonder what the students who have actually been on it think
Reply 9
MichaelZ
Don't think it's really like the Medlink courses to be honest. The same company run professional courses for consultants at Imperial.
It doesn't sound like it. http://www.futuredoctors.co.uk/About_Us/About_Us.html
Reply 10
No they do lol, the same people sent out an email via Imperial, they run Vascular ultrasound courses under the name axiom ultrasound or something, my consultant is trying to get me to go with him.

Not sure I want to do vascular ultrasound as Im thinking about general surgery not vascular
Reply 11
see that Mr Jaffer guy wrote the "manual on Vasc ultrasound" and Mr Aslam is the course director of the MSc at Imperial
Reply 12
Dr Michael Zemenides

That was too obvious, can't believe it took me so long. :no:

Maybe you do teach consultants.
I'm a future doc, yo. Send me a cheque for 100 quid pls.

Edit: Pay 79 quid for the privilege of "Be inspired by Doctors talking about their own fields and how they got there and their lifestyles".......?
Reply 14
lol???

I wish

Latest

Trending

Trending