The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
all people should be treated equally. moreover mods shouldnt abuse their rights. they should collaborate more: maybe a meeting once a week or something.
Reply 2
I think they think that I think that they think that I'm scum.
2 5 +
I think they think that I think that they think that I'm scum.

... ='(
Reply 4
TK
OP
DaveManUK
all people should be treated equally. moreover mods shouldnt abuse their rights. they should collaborate more: maybe a meeting once a week or something.

well yes, obviously that is what i think -everyone should be treated equally, but we all have members we like more than others so it follows that the mods will do too. I just wondered if anyone had noticed any preferential (sp) treatment, or infact prejudices against any members. They have their mods forum don't they? I think they collaborate quite a lot in there. This, however, may lead to group prejudices against certain members. I'd like to clarify that I'm making no allegations - just asking for people's views/experiences. :smile:
Reply 5
Jump
I think that d is picking on me.:frown:

d is gone. Don't rub it in.
I think they think that I think they don't think I think they think that I think that they think that I'm hating you all equally.

First person to demonstrate what the hell that even means gets rep...
Reply 7
foolfarian
I think they think that I think they don't think I think they think that I think that they think that I'm hating you all equally.

You think too much. :frown:
foolfarian

you love us all?
edit: equally
2 5 +
d is gone. Don't rub it in.
*hugs*

The pain will fade in time... :frown:
Reply 10
So come on then TK, this is obviously going somewhere..
Bilal786
You think too much. :frown:

i think you think too much.
Reply 12
TK
OP
timeofyourlife
So come on then TK, this is obviously going somewhere..

I'm just waiting for people to reply. But the victims (if there are any) will probably be too scared to post. Like I said - I'm making no accusations.
Reply 13
We should all be treated equally.

But some more equally than others.

i.e. Me :smile:
kingslaw
We should all be treated equally.

But some more equally than others.

i.e. Me :smile:

:eek:
and you'd let jessicarabbit fend for herself? :frown: :mad:
Reply 15
TK
I'm just waiting for people to reply. But the victims (if there are any) will probably be too scared to post. Like I said - I'm making no accusations.

Fair enough, but I can say that the mod forum is a place of positive discussion and I've not seen any evidence there or on the public forums to substantiate such claims.
foolfarian

Both you and 'they' are very confused.
Reply 17
TK
OP
pig
Any mods feel they're being picked on by a certain user or group of users? :smile:

:smile: please could you make it a different thread piggy
Reply 18
Natalie Lane
:eek:
and you'd let jessicarabbit fend for herself? :frown: :mad:

She's got tits, she'll survive :rolleyes:.
Reply 19
TK
OP
timeofyourlife
Fair enough, but I can say that the mod forum is a place of positive discussion and I've not seen any evidence there or on the public forums to substantiate such claims.

That's good then. P.S. I'm not making any claims!

Latest

Trending

Trending