The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hiya i'm going to be in Jack Martin too! No slumming it for us. as for all these free shots we'll be getting... :biggrin:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Bump!

New kitchens. I likes.

I'm in JM1
Reply 42
If anyone wants a beer, I'm in JM4 :-)
EatThyCorn
If anyone wants a beer, I'm in JM4 room 001 :-)

Ah nice, i'm on the top floor. Was in you guys's kitchen after copper rooms last night. See ya around
Reply 44
Have a great time in Jack Martin: I was in JM4 roomm 125 in 1991/92
nish81
i'm in JM1 too - which room?

Top floor - kitchen 9.

Posting room numbers is bad apparently (if you say you are going out then someone knows you're not in your room). :dontknow:
Reply 46
i'm in JM4 :]
Sophie90
i'm in JM4 :]

Oh saem! Which kitchen/floor you on? :woo:
Reply 48
dont the maths people have exams on the third day or something. get revising?
Reply 49
captainedgar
Oh saem! Which kitchen/floor you on? :woo:

1st floor. you?
w4rtorn
dont the maths people have exams on the third day or something. get revising?

I would strongly advise against this.
Reply 51
IrrationalNumber
I would strongly advise against this.

lol im still in year 13. by why advise against revising for an exam :s-smilie:
w4rtorn
lol im still in year 13. by why advise against revising for an exam :s-smilie:

Because no-one cares if you fail first time, there are better things to do than revise in the first week and the exam is the easiest one you do at uni anyway.
Reply 53
IrrationalNumber
Because no-one cares if you fail first time, there are better things to do than revise in the first week and the exam is the easiest one you do at uni anyway.

what's better than revising in the first week :eek3:
w4rtorn
what's better than revising in the first week :eek3:

Going to Tinchy then spending another hour in your kitchen playing cards. Then wake up with less than an hour to get ready for the test.

I have to leave in 20 minutes.
anyone here from JM3 Kitchen 4/5? dont worry im not gonna visit you, just wanted to know when the cleaner Sue gets back to work, me and some of my friends who used to live in that corridor 2 yrs ago wanted to give her a visit and say hi without doubt one of the nicest ladies out there who will help you out however she can when you need it :smile:
:woo:

Fire alarm in JM1 earlier. I think room 004 was to blame (the fire alarm is a robot and starts print out messages for people to read).
abrp
anyone here from JM3 Kitchen 4/5? dont worry im not gonna visit you, just wanted to know when the cleaner Sue gets back to work, me and some of my friends who used to live in that corridor 2 yrs ago wanted to give her a visit and say hi without doubt one of the nicest ladies out there who will help you out however she can when you need it :smile:

creep.
Totally Tom
creep.

jealous :cool:. no one had a better cleaner than us. everyone from our corridor loved her. anyway, dont you have better things to do like raging at MathsPhys ppl?
abrp
jealous :cool:. no one had a better cleaner than us. everyone from our corridor loved her. anyway, dont you have better things to do like raging at MathsPhys ppl?

that's more of a hobby.

Latest