The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Well yeh an investigation should be carried out, no one is yelling conspiracy.

Criminial negligence on the other hand.
Reply 2
That aint gonna happen.

Obama is of the same class as Bush and all the rest. Oh, of course, he may humour Mr Sheen here, but bet you that the facts will be destorted in the conclusion to the investigation. I mean, what if 9/11 was created by the American government?

No politician is gonna let that investigation ever ever take place.

So, no. There will not be a thorough independant investigation into 9/11. It's not in the interests of the American government - who need to keep order. An investigation into the facts concerning 9/11 will likely (if it be proved that the whole thing was staged) will create disorder.

So, no. Never.
Reply 3
Is it now a propitious time to resurrect my thread on "9/11 - Scholars for truth"? :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=421300&highlight=9%2F11+scholars+for+truth
Over half of the 9/11 Commission members basically indicate that we didn't get the truth. Sheen is right; we definitely need a new investigation. An actor with a history of drug abuse is too easy to ignore though... someone with the same media profile but a bit more credibility needs to stand up and make him/herself heard.
Reply 5
I love Charlie Sheen, he is so f*ckin awesome
Charlie Sheen is ****ed after this. His whole career will be f**ked from now on. He has clearly picked up the drugs again. None of the Hollywood bigshot studio bosses are going to want to be associated with him, let alone give him a job. Denise Richards will be laughing all the way to the bank after her next interview condemning his actions.

Latest

Trending

Trending