The University of Bradford

Engineering with foundation year

Economics with International Relations

De Montfort University

Business Law

Edinburgh Napier University

Business Studies with Entrepreneurship

Is anyone on any of these courses .. i know that there is a large range of different subjects and universities but i would like help off people with personal experience ... Thanks
Reply 1
confused1991
The University of Aberdeen

Engineering (Civil)

Engineering with foundation year

Economics with International Relations

De Montfort University

Business Law

Edinburgh Napier University

Business Studies with Entrepreneurship

Is anyone on any of these courses .. i know that there is a large range of different subjects and universities but i would like help off people with personal experience ... Thanks

That range would be awful/impossible to write a personal statement for. I think you need to work out what degree you want to do before you choose your uni. :smile:
Reply 2
panglossian
That range would be awful/impossible to write a personal statement for. I think you need to work out what degree you want to do before you choose your uni. :smile:

I have started my personal statement and im using business studies to bring it together and my love of architecture as well.

Its stupidly hard tho and I am Very bad about writing about myself
Reply 3
confused1991
I have started my personal statement and im using business studies to bring it together and my love of architecture as well.

Most of my personal statement was focused on why I wanted to do the course. If you're tailoring your strengths to the demands of the course, it's easier to write about yourself as it doesn't feel so much like a random list of what you're good at. You can't really know what to include until you know what you're aiming for. I'd sort that out first but of course it's up to you. Good luck. :smile:
Reply 4
confused1991

I agree with Panglossian, you should rethink your subject choice. You can't possibly want to do all those subjects equally, surely? Even if you do, pick one. Research the courses, I'm sure one will come out on top.
Reply 5
Thanks for your inputs

I basically atm have business studies + two others combined
economics and two civil engineering

So really its like 3 different options .. I might try and narrow it down to two..

basically I am unsure .. I would put a copy of my personal statement onto this but im new to the site and I am unsure how to do so.. plus its really low quality and I start a large amount of sentances with I which is apparently a problem .

Latest

Trending

Trending