The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Elliot32
Several questions,

Firstly, I want to take a degree in Economics and Management. Yet I don't know where to take it! Preferably, I'd like to get as far away from South Essex as possible. Where is a good Uni to take a course like this that also matches the below criteria?

Secondly, I don't want to get to this Uni and find out that they are all complete nerds that don't want to PartyHearty!

Thirdly, I was looking at University Of Newcastle. Opinions?

Erm...so your criteria is just that you don't want everyone to be a nerd at your Uni?

It might help telling us what your predicted grades are?
Reply 2
bigmo7
Erm...so your criteria is just that you don't want everyone to be a nerd at your Uni?

It might help telling us what your predicted grades are?

AAAA

Four A's, I didn't type that wrong.
Reply 3
Elliot32
AAAA

Four A's, I didn't type that wrong.

So why don't you apply to one of the better universities, you can be sure that not everyone is a nerd there. People do go to uni to enjoy themselves as well :wink:
Reply 4
bigmo7
So why don't you apply to one of the better universities, you can be sure that not everyone is a nerd there. People do go to uni to enjoy themselves as well :wink:

See questions 1 and 3.
Reply 5
Elliot32
See questions 1 and 3.

Not all of the good universities are based in London you know, you could look at Warwick maybe? Or go further north as far as St Andrews maybe?

If you did end up getting 4 A's then you might regret going to Newcastle cos you may well have gotten into a better university...
Reply 6
bigmo7
Not all of the good universities are based in London you know, you could look at Warwick maybe? Or go further north as far as St Andrews maybe?

If you did end up getting 4 A's then you might regret going to Newcastle cos you may well have gotten into a better university...

Thanks mate :smile:
There are many. I would recommend Warwick, LSE??, Durham or even St Andrews. I would have a look at a few open days if you can as you get a good idea on what it is like but at the end it is your choice and go to where you want to go.

Latest

Trending

Trending