The Student Room Group
UCAS'll give you a good idea of courses up north.
Reply 2
homebythefence
UCAS'll give you a good idea of courses up north.

I know where the unis themselves are and most do psychology, but I was just wondering if anyone knows any with those specific entry requirements. As far as I know you can't search UCAS by the entry requirements.
haithere
I know where the unis themselves are and most do psychology, but I was just wondering if anyone knows any with those specific entry requirements. As far as I know you can't search UCAS by the entry requirements.

AH, sorry, I get what you mean now.

I checked mine out using the Heap 2010 guide (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Heap-2010-entry-University-formerly/dp/1844551822). Your school might have one.

Other than that, I think you have to visit the individual university websites themselves (which is annoyingly long, but can help as some universities have really picky requirements.).

Hope this helps :smile:
haithere

I think you'll just have to do like the rest of us and get clicking those UCAS hyperlinks...

Latest