The Student Room Group

Big lips on men.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Skoji
So big lips equal homosexual. Conversely, small lips equal heterosexual.

Take a look at my profile picture, see if you can guess my sexuality based entirely on my lips.

You do look quite gay mate tbh.
Reply 21
African.
Sephirona
I've got big lips. But that's because I'm black.

This!
HadrianH
Thanks for sharing, it's great knowing that someone else shares the same sentiment as you. :p:

If big lips = better BJs, then I am content with mine. Even if they're not that big, I don't think.

Will you be my girlfriend?
Reply 24
HadrianH
Are my lips 'big'? Cos I am gay.

I guess you don't bother using your left eye.
Reply 25
my boyfriend has really full nice lips.

:smile: I have quite full lips too, my step mum said that people with similar facial features are attracted to each other...which is true because full lips are one of the first things I look for in a boy.

:smile:
Reply 26
REDHOTBED

How? How can one picture, just one tiny picture, be a total insight into someone's sexuality? I could maybe understand it if the picture was moving and you could see how I act and so forth, but one stationary image of a (rather handsome, if I do say so myself) teenage male isn't any basis to generalise. Like the Anon, I think you're comparing my picture to the posts I've made and are convincing yourself that I 'look' gay.

Apologies if this post comes off as aggressive in any way. I'm just curious as to why you think I look like I may enjoy penis munching.
Reply 27
Sephirona

Damn you got some pair of lips. No homo.
HadrianH

Hah, mine are about as big as that, and I'm attracted to feminine traits, regardless of actual gender :giggle:
Reply 29
Liquidus Zeromus
Hah, mine are about as big as that, and I'm attracted to feminine traits, regardless of actual gender :giggle:

You are attracted to male traits as well, right?
I remember your profile saying you were Bisexual just a while ago, if I remember correctly.
I am not a stalker, just have some memory, I guess. :o:
TURN ON. :sogood:
HadrianH

Your lips are :coma: ... may I rep you for it? :mmm:
Reply 32
Skoji
How? How can one picture, just one tiny picture, be a total insight into someone's sexuality? I could maybe understand it if the picture was moving and you could see how I act and so forth, but one stationary image of a (rather handsome, if I do say so myself) teenage male isn't any basis to generalise. Like the Anon, I think you're comparing my picture to the posts I've made and are convincing yourself that I 'look' gay.

Apologies if this post comes off as aggressive in any way. I'm just curious as to why you think I look like I may enjoy penis munching.

Calm down babes, you just have the look of someone that likes to suck cock. You are quite fit (from a gay point of view), but if i was a woman then i would just find you a bit weird to look at and i would instantly think you were a gay. No need to cry about it mate.
Reply 33
Undiscovery
Your lips are :coma: ... may I rep you for it? :mmm:

Thank you. :wink:
Go ahead, Juá. :happy:
Reply 34
I like Black men, so I like big lips. I also like White men, sooo... :dontknow:

yoyo462001
I guess im outta luck as i have big lips even for a black person

Wrong! :hmmm: Your lips are lovely. :yep:

HadrianH
I remember your profile saying you were Bisexual just a while ago, if I remember correctly.

Well no. He just said he's attracted to female traits regardless of gender...
Reply 35
EskimoJo
Well no. He just said he's attracted to female traits regardless of gender...

Haha, thanks for that. I skip-read, so excuse me. :o:
HadrianH
I am not a stalker, just have some memory, I guess. :o:

Some masculine traits are alright, but masculinity as a main trait, no. facial hair, short hair :nah:
It might be confusing, but I'm fine being labelled "bisexual" as long as it's in the right context.
Reply 37
REDHOTBED

looooool!:yep:
Reply 38
Sephirona

daaaaayum! ur pic :yep: loool :P:
Reply 39
Liquidus Zeromus
Some masculine traits are alright, but masculinity as a main trait, no. facial hair, short hair :nah:
It might be confusing, but I'm fine being labelled "bisexual" as long as it's in the right context.

I understand, that's quite a similar sentiment to mine.
Out of interest, do you have facial hair/short hair/other 'masculine' features?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending