The Student Room Group

Financial studies (Cefs)

I haven't seen anyone talking about this qualification so I thought I'd start a thread :smile:

My first exam is 2 weeks on Monday, I'm a bit nervous about it. I've started revision for it but I find it hard to revise for it has anyone got any tips?

If you're taking this qualification reply or send me a msg :biggrin:
Reply 1
how did ur exam go?? i did that last year! im doin the diploma now and i had my unit 1 exam yesterday too..the results for both come out tomorrow right?
Reply 2
I got my results yesterday I got 48/50 :biggrin: :biggrin: I hope you did well too! :smile:
Financial studies? Does this involve business accounts (Profit/Loss, Balance) etc ?
Reply 4
Ape Gone Insane
Financial studies? Does this involve business accounts (Profit/Loss, Balance) etc ?

not really it's more like basic finance like current accounts, inflation etc. and how people can reduce expenditure/increase income to save money and what money is :s
Hello I'm doing financial studies but i don't where to find past papers for this course :/ Do you have any idea where can i find them please?

Thank you
Oh reallly?
How was the questions like on the written paper tho?
How did you access past papers? I've looked all over the ifs website and can't find any for FCIS unit 1or 2
(edited 4 years ago)
hi - can someone tell me where I can access the past papers or has anyone got them
Reply 9
where are the past papers for the case studies (cefs)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending