The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

libf DipFS

does university of Leicester accept libf DipFS? i want to apply for mathematics and actuarial science with uni of Leicester with the combination i currently take: a level maths, a level business studies and libf CeFS. Thanks.
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by brownboy2006
does university of Leicester accept libf DipFS? i want to apply for mathematics and actuarial science with uni of Leicester with the combination i currently take: a level maths, a level business studies and libf CeFS. Thanks.

This is the page to the course you are referring to: https://le.ac.uk/courses/mathematics-and-actuarial-science-bsc/2023
According to its entry requirements, the diploma is not listed as a standard qualification that they accept. However, they did specify that "Other national and international qualifications considered", so you will need to speak to undergrad admissions in the maths department of the uni to confirm this.
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by brownboy2006

Hi there @brownboy2006,

Thanks for your message. Great to hear you are wanting to study Mathematics and Actuarial Science with us!

If you email our enquiries team they will be able to direct you to the correct contact to answer your question.

Anything else let us know!

-Anna (UK Student Recruitment Co-Ordinator)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending