The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

G8D
What is there to be disgusted about?

discribe to me how a normall explotion looks?

when you look around is this what you see?

thats my point thier is nothing to be disgusted about!!
G8D
No one is disgusted.. The sky is beautiful, regardless of what caused it.

Unless you are trying to slide in a pro-terrorism quote here :colonhash:

funnny....

when ever you look at the sky do you get the same feeling when you look at an aftermath of an explosion? after all is that is where they say we come from an explosion??
muslehkhan
"And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming." [Noble Quran 21:33]

1400 years ago...how can an illiterate man no about how planets orbiting?

yes that proves everything.

not.
muslehkhan
funnny....

when ever you look at the sky do you get the same feeling when you look at an aftermath of an explosion? after all is that is where they say we come from an explosion??

When i see something beautiful, i dont think God created it, nor some "explosion" as you call it.

But for the latter (Big Bang) there's a lot of evidence that people like you (e.g. ignorant ones) do not care to look at.

For the former theres no actual evidence (only circular arguments)
Anyone here curious about Jedi's?

the whole world is curious about islam.... what they do, how they do and when they are gonna do something keeps the world on its toes....
Reply 126
The_0001
Haha, Islam is much easier to understand, it actually makes sense :smile:

If it's true then I should be able to figure it out for myself, yes? I'll take my chances.
Reply 127
sandeep90
''Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together, before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?'' (Qur'an, 21:30)

If the heavens and Earth were set apart then how does the Earth have seven 'heavens'? There is a contradiction here if the seven 'heavens' really refer to the different areas of the atmosphere.

Heavens could mean atmosphere! the skies!
Reply 128
No, i'm educated enough to know that religion is aload of ********
Reply 129
Mann18
Thats like saying theres no need for the categories at all, we may as well just have space and the sky. There may be properties within the layers that people educated on such matters know.

There are properties, such as: amount of oxygen etc, so there is a need for the layers, i.e. which is suitable for planes to travel in without disrupting the outward layer of the plane!
c0nfus3d
Heavens could mean atmosphere! the skies!

If it does then the Qur'an contradicts itself.
Reply 131
sandeep90
If it does then the Qur'an contradicts itself.

elaborate?
How does it contradict itself? it just implies something- two wayyyy different things.
c0nfus3d
elaborate?
How does it contradict itself? it just implies something- two wayyyy different things.

The quote in my original post implies that the Heavens and the Earth were set apart.
We know that the atmosphere is a part of Earth.
If the different parts of the atmosphere are 'Heavens', then the 'Heavens' and the Earth have not been set apart.
Contradiction.
Reply 133
sandeep90
The quote in my original post implies that the Heavens and the Earth were set apart.
We know that the atmosphere is a part of Earth.
If the different parts of the atmosphere are 'Heavens', then the 'Heavens' and the Earth have not been set apart.
Contradiction.

Ha! I suggest you actually read what you've typed!
If something is set apart, it doesn't actually mean two different entities mate. It's a part of the Earth, but only just, so technically it has been set apart because it doesn't actually interfere with the main "part" of the Earth. This is just being picky. Next.
c0nfus3d
Ha! I suggest you actually read what you've typed!
If something is set apart, it doesn't actually mean two different entities mate. It's a part of the Earth, but only just, so technically it has been set apart because it doesn't actually interfere with the main "part" of the Earth. This is just being picky. Next.

The atmosphere does not 'interfere' with the Earth? Go and research it a bit my friend. Call it 'being picky' or whatever you like but you're just deluding yourself. Open your eyes and stop ignoring the evidence.
Reply 135
sandeep90
The atmosphere does not 'interfere' with the Earth? Go and research it a bit my friend. Call it 'being picky' or whatever you like but you're just deluding yourself. Open your eyes and stop ignoring the evidence.

Okay, yeah it does. But the seven heavens/layers whatever you call it are on the edge of the earth mate. Btw, you're actually deviating from the main point. Next.
OP You decided to preach/recruit people on Islam..on TSR....Really :facepalm:
c0nfus3d
Okay, yeah it does. But the seven heavens/layers whatever you call it are on the edge of the earth mate. Btw, you're actually deviating from the main point. Next.

There are five main layers; Troposphere, Stratosphere, Mesosphere, Thermosphere and Exosphere. I would only class the Exosphere as being on 'the edge'. Am I deviating? I showed you the contradiction and you're ignoring it like the guy in this picture;

Reply 138
sandeep90
There are five main layers; Troposphere, Stratosphere, Mesosphere, Thermosphere and Exosphere. I would only class the Exosphere as being on 'the edge'. Am I deviating? I showed you the contradiction and you're ignoring it like the guy in this picture;

Well okay then missy. You are deviating. But there are many different interpretations of the "seven heavens". It could be another dimension. Whatever, next...
Reply 139
c0nfus3d
There are properties, such as: amount of oxygen etc, so there is a need for the layers, i.e. which is suitable for planes to travel in without disrupting the outward layer of the plane!

No, thats not my argument, I apologise for not being more clear. The seven layers that are quoted, most likely have subdivisons where slightly differing properties are present. I.E. it could be said that there are more than 7 layers, just as it can be said there are more than 2, (Space and the sky.) I'm out now, I don't really care what you want to quote, I'm tired, and although I'm sure I'll miss out on "the light" I'm just not bothered about argueing, lets agree to disagree :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending