The Student Room Group
I did it!
I did the questions on creativity and law and morals
We had been tought all of them apart from Creativity. I chose Morals and Balancing Conflicting Interests, and the exam went alot better than i thought it would as i was really under-prepared. But there was only a limited amount they can ask and its just a case of writing the same stuff each time, but relating it to different questions. Also luckly i didnt revise Fault and just the 2 which came up, so it paid off!
Reply 3
I stormed Morals and Justice. Loving it. :smile:
Reply 4
dreama - what resources did you use to help answer the Q? where did you get the info from? ps well done!
I did Justice and morals too, went ok i thought, glad morals came up, i had a bad feeling that it might not, how did you all find it?
Did people mention much from the other units? For Balancing Conf Int. i mentioned negligence, nuisance and psychiatric injury, but for Morals supporting the question all i could think of was RvR where moral views led to change and Cannabis legislation, and everything else i wrote was arguing against.
I did morals and justice. Got some things in about juries which was topical. It seemed not bad.
Reply 8
That was an excellent paper! I did judicial creativity and balancing conflicting interests. I can never remember the Hart-Devlin debate for morals and always have toooo much to write for justice so did the other two.
Reply 9
Morals and Justice, and god that paper was easy!

AQA have been really kind this year. In mod 5 they asked about theft reform in BOTH questions, and in u6 they put some VERY EASY questions about morals and justice in.

Fantastic :biggrin:
beekeeper_
Morals and Justice, and god that paper was easy!

AQA have been really kind this year. In mod 5 they asked about theft reform in BOTH questions, and in u6 they put some VERY EASY questions about morals and justice in.

Fantastic :biggrin:

Im not sure how iv done, but thats exactly what i thought. For mod 5 (Tort), the areas you had to mention were easy to spot and the part C evaluation ones were also alot easier than past papers.
Reply 11
OMG I AM SOOOO LCUKY

I ONLY REVISED JUDICIAL CREATIVITY AND JSUTICE AND DYE CAME UP...I DID A BIT OF UALT BUTNI WAS CONVINCED MY 2 TOPICS WUD COME UP AS THEY HAVE DONE FOR THE PAST 12 PAPERS AND I CHECKED ALL OF DEM

JUDICIAL CREATIVITY WAS COOLL..BUT I ALREADY HAD A PRE PALNNED ANSWER FOR JUSTICE BUT IT WA SKINDA HARD TO RELATE IT TO THE QYUESTION

DID ANYONE ELSE FIND DA JUSTRICE QUESTION DODGY???
I found it hard answering them in 45mins each, there is too much to write. Cant remember what the justice one said, was it 'should the law promote justice and to what extent'? or was that for morals?
Reply 13
unno wot ive 4gotten wot the justice question was about but wot i did was looked at past exam papers and look at the mark scheme for every type of justice question and plan my pre planned answer for the exam

yes i underestimated the time aswell...judicial creativity took me 50 mins ..and dat was just wrtitng i didnt need to plan coz the question was straghtforward

i think 2 hours wud have been better...dye shud test your knowledge not how quick u can write!!
Yeah i agree, my writing by the end of the exam was really bad, its not long enough, but then i dont think 1 hour and 15 mins is enough in the other papers either. Good idea about looking at the past mark scheme. Well only 8 weeks to wait until we find out how we did!

Latest

Trending

Trending