The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

To what extent can the NHS make treatment of autistic patients more manageable? Will this have any economic effects?
Original post by vavavoom
Hello everyone!

Everyone in my school hand to hand in their Extended Essays in October. Just out of curiousity I was wondering what all of your topics were.

Mine was in history and was a comparitive study between Japanese and Chinese junior high school history textbooks. I focused on their depictions of Japanese aggression in China 1895-1937. It was really fascinating. It was especially fun looking for so-called 'bias' in the textbooks. In 2001 there was a Japanese Textbook Scandal in which Japanese Right-wing professors published a textbook that was took a pro-Japanese, pro-fascist stance. It was amazing reading the partiality in that. Almost all of the Japanese textbook distributed in schools now tend to show remorse for the Japanese aggression in China though.

MOD Edit
Please ask questions about your extended in this thread:
The Ultimate "OMG Help me with my EE" Thread

Please use this thread ONLY to post titles of your extened essays

I'm doing my EE in french about how the french monarchy has been a source of creativity in literature. I am taking the example of the series of "Les Rois Maudits" as my main source.

Latest

Trending

Trending