The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Anyone who has read "Angela's Ashes", "'Tis" or "Teacher Man" by Frank Mccourt? I'm going to write my EE on these books, but I still need to find a topic.

I was thinking something about the importance of brotherhood or something. But it feels impossible; I simply don't know how to write! Anyway, that's a question for Ron (lateron), but please help me come up with a topic!
Reply 581
Question:...fer a bio/science EE...do charts and graphs contribute to word count???

I mean like Data Collection and Processing (do the tables in there count at all)???
Reply 582
Enchanted
Question:...fer a bio/science EE...do charts and graphs contribute to word count???

I mean like Data Collection and Processing (do the tables in there count at all)???

tables do not count, as well as annotated diagrams and graphs.

good luck
I sat for the November 2006 exams, and my Extended Essay topic was:

"I wear not motley in the brain": an exploration of the irony of the position of the fool in William Shakespeare's plays "Twelfth Night" and "King Lear".

To anyone who is currently in the process of writing their Extended Essay or are still deliberating on which subject to write it in, best of luck!!!
Reply 584
Hey, do you think something like this would be a good topic:
A comparison and contrast of "some lyrics of two singers" on religion and God? I'm not sure about the artists yet, but.. Do you think that's narrowed down enough?:confused: I'm really confused....
for Bio EE, the table of contents, graphs (even with the titles, labels on x and y axis) don't count as words? what about headings?? anyone else doing Bio EE here?:p:
how are your formats for Bio EE?
suzie_89
Hey, do you think something like this would be a good topic:
A comparison and contrast of "some lyrics of two singers" on religion and God? I'm not sure about the artists yet, but.. Do you think that's narrowed down enough?:confused: I'm really confused....

What subject would you be doing this EE in?
Reply 588
plocketyplock
What subject would you be doing this EE in?

English B.. Forgot to mention that..:smile:
Reply 589
Art.....mh...
did the position of women change through the centuries in art in western countires?
or something liek this
cant rembe r
mhhhhhhhhhhhhh
but i find it soo hard to finish it!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
silver_charm18
for Bio EE, the table of contents, graphs (even with the titles, labels on x and y axis) don't count as words? what about headings?? anyone else doing Bio EE here?:p:

Titles, tables, graphs, diagrams, with their notations and labels etc, plus table of contents and abstract, none of this count in the word count.
Reply 591
For my extended essay, I plan on doing an analysis on fractals and the mathematics behind them. Does that sound a bit broad? for those who don't know what a fractal is, it is definitely something worth looking up in an image search.
yes too broad. much much too broad. fractals are beautiful. actually my friend considered doing fractals for her EE but decided it was too hard and changed to cryptography instead.
I'm DONE! I'm DONE! I FINISHED! What a relief.
Now to get the other crap out of the way before I die of exhaustion and/or stress.
Reply 594
I'm planning on doing my EE in English but I'm not sure about what I'd like to do. Thought about how language differs in the "society classes" , or doing something with any of the books we've read. :/ Anybody that has been doing their EE in english and about what ?
English A1 or B?
silver_charm18

i think the titles would count but the graphs wouldnt..
Reply 597
sorry for the offtopic question :biggrin:...

can someone please tell me what book they teach you in IB Physics, Chemistry, Math... (both for HL and SL)
... and is there a ebook (digital) version of it

p.s. - i know the IB HL math book comes with a CD, what abt chemistry and physics
AliceInWonderland
i think the titles would count but the graphs wouldnt..

actually even the title of graphs wouldn't count in the word count
ken616
does anyone of you guys have to submit your EE to the turnitin.com for that originality report before you submit your final copy? For the ones that do, does anyone of you happen to know whether we can submit our EE more than once onto turnitin.com?

yes i do...its not very gd though..it picks up stuff that's been quoted properly and acknowledged..increases effort rather than reducing it

Latest

Trending

Trending