The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1
yh its a respected course in the friendly and socailable UCL.....contrats!! I applying as well ...hvnt heard anything yet.

btw when did you apply and did ucl ask for ur module grades
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
examhunter
yh its a respected course in the friendly and socailable UCL.....contrats!! I applying as well ...hvnt heard anything yet.

btw when did you apply and did ucl ask for ur module grades

I sent my UCAS form on October 29th.I received 2 weeks later(actually it was sent 2 weeks later, but I received it home 1 month later) by post a letter from the Dep of Maths saying I was recommended to the Faculty Office to be made an offer , without having to attend an interview.

Nothing official from UCAS yet ::s-smilie:

you?what are your other choices?
Reply 3
Yeah what did people applying for this course put as their other 4 uni applications?
Reply 4
mfc20
Yeah what did people applying for this course put as their other 4 uni applications?

LSE- maths and Econ
UCL-econ and business with EE studies and an year abroad
Warwick-Maths and econ
Nottingham-Maths and Econ

you?
Reply 5
Sevdulina
LSE- maths and Econ
UCL-econ and business with EE studies and an year abroad
Warwick-Maths and econ
Nottingham-Maths and Econ

you?

I'm interested in applying for this course next year so haven't chosen yet, just getting ideas for my other choices atm. Thanks for the quick reply!

Is Maths & Econ at Nottingham quite highly regarded like?
Reply 6
mfc20

Is Maths & Econ at Nottingham quite highly regarded like?

Well it was my last choice, but it seems to be a competitive course, as I got a rejection from them and an offer from UCL for the same(well almost) course.Nottingham is in top 10 for Econ in the UK, dunno for maths tbh .hope this helps!
Reply 7
Sevdulina
Well it was my last choice, but it seems to be a competitive course, as I got a rejection from them and an offer from UCL for the same(well almost) course.Nottingham is in top 10 for Econ in the UK, dunno for maths tbh .hope this helps!

Ok thanks! Was the order of your applications the order in which you posted them?
Reply 8
mfc20
Ok thanks! Was the order of your applications the order in which you posted them?

UCL- maths with econ is my first choice, then the other ones in that order :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending