The Student Room Group
Reply 1
My brother told me he used something called Bio Oil for his and that it helped.. sorry for only having second-hand info to pass on but I thought I'd share that and bump at the same time so someone who knows something first-hand can see the thread and add!
Reply 2
F. Poste
My brother told me he used something called Bio Oil for his and that it helped.. sorry for only having second-hand info to pass on but I thought I'd share that and bump at the same time so someone who knows something first-hand can see the thread and add!

haha thanks - I saw this post going further and further down! I have bought st. ives apricot scrub and peel off facial mask and clear pore clenser (I decided to go a bit mad as I got paid) so I figure this will help as will something like a lemon/honey scrub??
Reply 4
They do fade, honestly. Some of mine lasted a year then they just suddenly faded. How to try to prevent them- don't pick/squeeze spots.

If you haven't got your skin under control yet- go to your doctor and get some antibiotic-esque cream to stop formation of more spots.
Sorry I can't be of more help :smile:
F. Poste

yeah i use Bio-oil for my scars costs about £8.50 or so from boots or any chemist..... works wonders - cheaper alternative is to buy vitamin E capsules puncher them with a needle or something and rub it straight onto the scars.....or use palmers cocoa butter all equally effective, i have scars from psoriasis marks which have faded and thats what i use but good luck :smile: xoxo

Latest

Trending

Trending