The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Is there anything you can download on their site or anything on coursework.info maybe?
hannah_dru
Is there anything you can download on their site or anything on coursework.info maybe?

No, WJEC don't seem to want students to pass :frown: My teacher did give me a pack of student answers from the exam in May (I'm resitting), but that only had 4 essays, one of which I've done twice (once in the exam and once because my teachers asked me to re-do it). Don't you have to pay for coursework.info?

Thanks anyway!
Reply 3
steffi.alexa
No, WJEC don't seem to want students to pass :frown: My teacher did give me a pack of student answers from the exam in May (I'm resitting), but that only had 4 essays, one of which I've done twice (once in the exam and once because my teachers asked me to re-do it). Don't you have to pay for coursework.info?

Thanks anyway!

Boo :frown: Just had a look on the site and it said you can swap work for free access or pay a one off fee of £5.
hannah_dru
Boo :frown: Just had a look on the site and it said you can swap work for free access or pay a one off fee of £5.

All the work I have is on there I think. I'll check the main computer later though, maybe I'll have an essay or two (actually, now that I think about it, I think I might). Thanks!
Reply 5
steffi.alexa
All the work I have is on there I think. I'll check the main computer later though, maybe I'll have an essay or two (actually, now that I think about it, I think I might). Thanks!

Good luck :smile: Hopefully there's something on there. I hate when they don't provide enough resources.
hannah_dru
Good luck :smile: Hopefully there's something on there. I hate when they don't provide enough resources.

Sorry to keep quoting you! They want at least 3 essays, I have 2 haha (maybe I'll write one for revision and submit that haha!), so I'll have to wait a while. I have no idea where all of my German essays from last year disappeared to... Oh well, I'll just write one later on! Thanks for your help.
Reply 7
steffi.alexa
Sorry to keep quoting you! They want at least 3 essays, I have 2 haha (maybe I'll write one for revision and submit that haha!), so I'll have to wait a while. I have no idea where all of my German essays from last year disappeared to... Oh well, I'll just write one later on! Thanks for your help.

Seriously? I had no idea cos I've never done anything on there. That's a bit poo. Quite honestly I'd do that :biggrin: You're welcome.
Reply 8
im also retaking and my teacher gave me a few model answers for the edexcel exam. If thats any use I could type them up and send them to you in the next couple of days. :smile:
Reply 9
steffi.alexa
Does anyone know of somewhere where I can read AS level German essays, preferably for free and with a mark?

sorry forgot to quote when I first replied! :facepalm:
Paddy931
im also retaking and my teacher gave me a few model answers for the edexcel exam. If thats any use I could type them up and send them to you in the next couple of days. :smile:

Only if you don't mind. Weather dependant, I should be able to get my essays marked tomorrow/soon and ask for some of my class' essays...
Reply 11
steffi.alexa
Only if you don't mind. Weather dependant, I should be able to get my essays marked tomorrow/soon and ask for some of my class' essays...

yeah sure thats no problem, they're all about writing to pen friends, hotels, tourist boards and stuff
Paddy931
yeah sure thats no problem, they're all about writing to pen friends, hotels, tourist boards and stuff

Really? That's quite different from WJEC - all about drugs, whether or not not drinking makes you happier, do students go to uni just to have fun etc.

Why do exam boards have to be so different? Still, might be useful for ideas, which is what I need.
Reply 13
steffi.alexa
about drugs, whether or not not drinking makes you happier, do students go to uni just to have fun etc.

Why do exam boards have to be so different? Still, might be useful for ideas, which is what I need.

that was what our oral was about. Yeah it might still be useful for phrases and ideas

Latest

Trending

Trending