The Student Room Group

Is quizlet even helpful?!?!?!??!!?!!🤯😤

Sooooooooo quizlet has like everything we need but does anyone actually use that ? And if u did , did it help in getting u 9s?
actually lmk thank you
Original post by a_nzz07
Sooooooooo quizlet has like everything we need but does anyone actually use that ? And if u did , did it help in getting u 9s?
actually lmk thank you

Hi,

I used quizlet to help with revision for my GCSEs and A-levels. My school had us use it in lessons for German and then I used it for German and Pe revision in my own time - I got an 8 in German and a 9 in Pe so it definitely helped!

Ella
I think it depends on the subject. For example, for learning vocabulary in a foreign languages, it could be much more useful than, say, Maths, where practice papers are generally seen to be much more useful
I cant tell about gcse.but in my eco hons...i got full solution makiw's microeconomic.it was quite helpful for me.
Reply 4
Original post by melancollege
I think it depends on the subject. For example, for learning vocabulary in a foreign languages, it could be much more useful than, say, Maths, where practice papers are generally seen to be much more useful

Okayyy what about history
Original post by a_nzz07

I'm not sure as I didn't take it. However, I'd imagine it could be useful for dates, etc. I don't know about essays.
Reply 6
Original post by a_nzz07

i found flashcards very helpful for history gcse to learn the key information and then practice essays afterwards and quizlet is good for that
don't just be using quizlet as essay practice is also essential but to learn the facts it's great

Quick Reply

Latest