The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Cut the spam guys. I don't want to have to clear another 2 pages of rubbish out of this thread.
My boys got a pair each today, so noe 3 lads in our house with them. Theyre perfectly fine. Anyone says anything, who cares. You are not magically gay because you wear uggs. Just like you're not if you wear skinny jeans, or even a dress.
Reply 42
Waheyyyy
I was thinking about those, but I read that the lining is only in the bottom part, and that they are hard to get on and off. What do you think? Also, where did you get them from? Cheers.

Oh btw I forgot to say I got them off Amazon.com, so they were $200 not £200, meaning that when you include the shipping fee I paid about £140 for them:smile:

I had a look at Amazon recently (am toying with the idea of getting them in brown as well) but they seem to be selling out and not restocking them. Your best bet is to try and find an American retailer who ships internationally. Also if the website is not listed on the following webpage from the official Ugg website then it's a fake:
http://www.uggaustralia.com/retailstores/onlinestores.aspx
Reply 43
paddy
Oh btw I forgot to say I got them off Amazon.com, so they were $200 not £200, meaning that when you include the shipping fee I paid about £140 for them:smile:

I had a look at Amazon recently (am toying with the idea of getting them in brown as well) but they seem to be selling out and not restocking them. Your best bet is to try and find an American retailer who ships internationally. Also if the website is not listed on the following webpage from the official Ugg website then it's a fake:
http://www.uggaustralia.com/retailstores/onlinestores.aspx

Thanks for the info, especially the authorised retailers list. I tried to rep but apparently you're barred from receiving it :confused:
Reply 44
Waheyyyy
Thanks for the info, especially the authorised retailers list. I tried to rep but apparently you're barred from receiving it :confused:

Yeah I was naughty :moon:
NO NO NO NO NO NO JUST NO
but that's just my opinion of course :rolleyes: and if you like them and want comfy feet then go for it
i just don't like uggs at all really :/ they make your feet look huge and you can't really wear them much here in Manchester, as the suede gets ruined in rain/snow etc. Plus they are ridiculously expensive
Bad enough on girls.
There's this group on Facebook that goes 'Men who wear uggs should be lined up and shot' and they do have a fair amount of supporters.

I'll leave you with that thought and let you make your own mind up. :s-smilie:
Don't get Uggs.
Get Fitflops. :smile: (No i don't work for them, but at least they're good for your feet and super comfy)
Reply 49
The next time this thread becomes some kind of insult magnet, I will be locking it.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Latest