The Student Room Group
Yeah, that's fine - unis only need to know your final grade instead of you entering resits. I believe Cambridge knows every module score, though. But other than that, you just put down your final grade. If you still want to resit after sending off your application, you just put the grade as "pending." Your teacher should have explained this tbh but if you're still unsure there should always be someone like a teacher or higher education adviser for any help.
Reply 2
Stressworthy
Yeah, that's fine - unis only need to know your final grade instead of you entering resits. I believe Cambridge knows every module score, though. But other than that, you just put down your final grade. If you still want to resit after sending off your application, you just put the grade as "pending." Your teacher should have explained this tbh but if you're still unsure there should always be someone like a teacher or higher education adviser for any help.

Won't uni's know as the AS grades would have been awarded in the same year as your A2 exams?
robbie8888
Won't uni's know as the AS grades would have been awarded in the same year as your A2 exams?

Sorry, I'm getting really confused - not sure what you're asking. :o: Yes, obviously, they'll know of your final AS grade, but not individual modules nor whether you have taken any resits.

Latest

Trending

Trending