The Student Room Group

Can I change education info after I requested and received my reference?

If it turns out that I omitted important information in the education section of the application, I am worried if I am unable to edit the information after I asked and received for the teacher's reference.
Original post by haxtq
If it turns out that I omitted important information in the education section of the application, I am worried if I am unable to edit the information after I asked and received for the teacher's reference.

If the application is still with your ref, they can return it to you to make any changes.

If the application has been sent to UCAS, then you should use the following form to request the amendments.

https://www.ucas.com/forms/request-amend-qualifications-listed-your-application

I would also recommend emailing your choices just to let them know there have been some changes.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
If the application is still with your ref, they can return it to you to make any changes.

If the application has been sent to UCAS, then you should use the following form to request the amendments.

https://www.ucas.com/forms/request-amend-qualifications-listed-your-application

I would also recommend emailing your choices just to let them know there have been some changes.

Thanks for your reply.

I should've clarified that I have not submitted the UCAS application prior to requesting and receiving the reference.

Just to confirm, does that mean I can still edit stuff within my UCAS application as long as I do not submit it? Thanks!
Original post by haxtq
Thanks for your reply.

I should've clarified that I have not submitted the UCAS application prior to requesting and receiving the reference.

Just to confirm, does that mean I can still edit stuff within my UCAS application as long as I do not submit it? Thanks!

Are you applying via a school buzzword or independently?
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
Are you applying via a school buzzword or independently?

Independently
Original post by haxtq
Independently

Okay, so if the application is not submitted you should still be able to go back and edit the quals. If it's not letting you for any reason, you'll need to call UCAS to clarify.

If it has been sent to your choices then you'l have to use the form linked above.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending