The Student Room Group

ucas application

i made a mistake on the nationality part of the ucse application and i have summited my application and my reference has been sent can my school change the infromation on the application
Original post by mameo
i made a mistake on the nationality part of the ucse application and i have summited my application and my reference has been sent can my school change the infromation on the application

If it has already been sent of then probably not, but if the school has not sent it off to UCAS they can send it back to you so you change it. I would get in touch with whoever is in charge of it at your school.
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
If it has already been sent of then probably not, but if the school has not sent it off to UCAS they can send it back to you so you change it. I would get in touch with whoever is in charge of it at your school.

Thank you
Original post by mameo
Thank you

Even if it has been sent off, I would still contact whoever at your sixth form/college is responsible for the application
Reply 4
If your application has already gone to UCAS, you can change this at UCAS using this online form - Update my details form | | UCAS Unis may then want to see a copy of your passport as evidence of this - just email them and ask.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending