The Student Room Group

Can you see reference on UCAS application after it’s submitted?

I’ve been given a quick look at my reference by teacher. I was allowed to look and say if anything was incorrect, but not allowed to have a copy. Once the UCAS form is submitted with the reference attached, will I be able to see the reference? It’s not that I want to challenge it or anything, but I’d just like to see again what they said. Thanks
Reply 1
if you call ucas they will send you a copy of your full application with the reference and predicted grades on
Reply 2
You wont be able to see it online - but you can ask UCAS for a copy if you can be bothered to do that.

Teachers/schools dont give 'negative' references, and most are full of generic phases that they essentially bulk copy versions of into every reference.
Reply 3
I phoned UCAS and requested a copy of my form including reference and predicted grades not long after it was submitted by school. Was told it would take up to 5 working days but I received it within 24 hours.
Original post by Sheppi
I phoned UCAS and requested a copy of my form including reference and predicted grades not long after it was submitted by school. Was told it would take up to 5 working days but I received it within 24 hours.

Hello, can you tell me what details you have to say to UCAS to receive the reference ?
Reply 5
Original post by lionelmessi34
Hello, can you tell me what details you have to say to UCAS to receive the reference ?

just call them and they'll tell you...
Original post by lionelmessi34

"Hi, can I have a copy of my reference". There's no trick to it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending