The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have 3- C4, CHEM5, BIOL5.

But I may have to resit C3 cuz I ****** it up on Wednesday.
And am probably gonna **** up D1 as well.
Hippysnake
I have 3- C4, CHEM5, BIOL5.

But I may have to resit C3 cuz I ****** it up on Wednesday.
And am probably gonna **** up D1 as well.

Good luck (:
I hope all goes well for you, and for everyone else.
Reply 62
12 :s-smilie: If I haven't missed any out :frown:
Reply 63
10 o.O
9 Maths exams and Physics module 5
Did not realise it was that many, i'm scared now. :tongue:
ME! I have 2 :biggrin: both on the same day as my birthday, which is also the same day when toy story 3 is out haha.
Reply 65
I am stuggling to motivate myself to revise these days. It is just exam after exam.
if I'm lucky...5
If I'm not....6

but there is a guy on here with 18....
Maturity
I believe I currently lead the way with 7 if I am lucky , 8 if I am unlucky. Top that :wink: .
note : General Studies doesn't count.
AS Level and A2.

8. Damn it. :mad: AS year for me without resits or anything. :yep: Otherwise it gets scary... I'll have to wait and see what my Jan results are like! I don't have the most but I am worried enough. :yep:
Reply 68
infernalcradle
if I'm lucky...5
If I'm not....6

but there is a guy on here with 18....

Oh good lord he does need help.
3 definitely .. 2 possible resits
Reply 70
I've got at least 9 maths, 1 physics, 2 philosophy. Probably a retake or two as well, so that'd be anything between 12 and 15 really. Dependent on how bad the exams go now :smile:
Reply 71
Maturity
How many exams are too many exams? Anything double figures I would say.

I did 18 last summer. Above 20 would be way too many in my opinion
Reply 72
my friend has to do loads of exams cos he was involved in an accident last year and has only just recovered so i think he has like 17 exams or somet like that (before you ask he was hit by a bus and has made a full recovery)
Reply 73
I think I have 6. I'm not quite sure, which is concerning...

1 English
2 History
1 Philosophy
2 French (I'm not certain about this, does anyone else know whether it's the oral plus one exam with the listening, reading and writing rolled into one?)
Reply 74
NesQuiK.
I did 18 last summer. Above 20 would be way too many in my opinion

When did you start revising?
Any resits?
Did you have to get A's in all of them?
Reply 75
singhyd
my friend has to do loads of exams cos he was involved in an accident last year and has only just recovered so i think he has like 17 exams or somet like that (before you ask he was hit by a bus and has made a full recovery)

I have real respect for your friend these are the type of people we need more of.
Reply 76
Wow, I didn't know I had that many! I have 17, but in my school we do AS and A2 all at the same time...
this thread makes me feel good :smile: ha i have 4 and then ***FREEDOM***
Reply 78
CharlotteCoster
aren't the exams really late this year? Especially the A2s which are after the AS's?

yes they are, i agree with you. a really weird thing that, i was looking forward to starting the holidays early rawr.
Reply 79
i don't have many, but my last one is on the 29th June :frown: :frown: :frown:

Latest