The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Neogandalf
I really, really, really hate the Blazin squad

My hate became official when I saw their new video. My god they suck.They have no talent.

It's not that I don't like hip hop music, in fact thats why I hate blazin squad so much.

Thank you,

Glad to get that off my chest

me

i only like the song crossroads

my cousin loves them she went to see them in concert
Neogandalf

My hate became official when I saw their new video. My god they suck.They have no talent.

It's not that I don't like hip hop music, in fact thats why I hate blazin squad so much.

Thank you,

i completely agree with you!they make me laugh though as they think that there something special!i know this sounds sad but did you see them on the popworld concert thing last night!i actually felt embarressed for them!
Reply 3
Hate is a strong word but i don't find them too appealing either!

There's so many of them it's appalling...it's like a whole army of manufactured talentless kids. They try and act all cool! It's quite funny actually.
eric bischoff
me

i only like the song crossroads

my cousin loves them she went to see them in concert
Bone thugs and harmony did that one soooo much better and BS were like "na i think we did this song better than them!" i mean come on bone thugs and harmony were brilliant and can ACTUALLY RAP!
Reply 5
I hate their fucking guts!
Reply 6
if you think blazin squad suck type 555

Reply 7
I remember laughing at how appallingly bad they were on TOTP on friday

BTW, did anyone see totp on friday? The cheeky girls had the campest dancers ever! :biggrin:
Reply 8
Neogandalf

Thank you,

I wouldnt call what they do hip hop. In fact far from it. Hip Hop is a genre of music which has a lot of talent. The likes of Blazin Squad should not be associated with it.
Reply 9
Adhsur

There's so many of them it's appalling...it's like a whole army of manufactured talentless kids. They try and act all cool! It's quite funny actually.

just lets say i HATE them!!!!
Adhsur

Hate is a strong word, you have to be able to have loved someone to hate them!
Reply 11
Mad Caddie
I wouldnt call what they do hip hop. In fact far from it. Hip Hop is a genre of music which has a lot of talent. The likes of Blazin Squad should not be associated with it.

its not hip hop it is:will they fu**in stop
Reply 12
they look like right proper tw@s, don't they?
there east london guys...what u expect?
Reply 14
yer east london guys (!) one of them goes to Esher college near me! not very 'east 'ard' london' !!!!!!!!!!1

but nah blazin sqd are funny!
That it takes so many of them to make such a horrendous sound is quite mind boggling. You would of thought they could mask their lack of ability by being in a crowd but no - together, they're just one big bundle of anti-talent.

Seriously, with the exception of Muse and Sikth, British music severely sucks ass right now. We used to be good, ya know?!!!!!!
Reply 16
Adhsur

I agree with you, they've got talent i think, but they're jus wastin their time, they got no education so they turn to singin
Babygal
I agree with you, they've got talent i think, but they're jus wastin their time, they got no education so they turn to singin

Hmmm...I would of thought the only talent in that outfit is in the people behind the scenes writing the songs for them to <cough> sing <cough> on top of? How much of what you hear is actually them...is debateable. Being a muso-cum-bedroom producer I know how very easy it is to polish poop and make something bad sound good. Or at least not quite so bad! There's no real talent there - just over-production.

That's my opinion anyway :biggrin: I won't bite anyone's head off who likes them or anything.

Well I'll try not to anyway. hehe.
Reply 18
The best thing they did was 'Standard Flow' - but the MC in that was Elephant Man, and the production was by DnD : so it must be asked what they actually had to do with that track!
they performed at Magalene May Ball. How cool are we??

Latest