The Student Room Group

English Literature A-Level Cambridge - An Otter by Ted Hughes

Cannot find any analysis on Ted Hughes, An Otter - question is specifically directed to the presentation of the Otter and I am really struggling to formulate any perspectives beyond my own... Anyone got any analysis they would like to share or can help specially with presentation of Otter? My entire class are struggling and teachers haven't been great!
Hi, I'm also doing CAIE A level Lit, I saw one of your recent posts and am sort of just scoping out resources. Are you with Wolsey Hall as well? (I had an assignment on this exact question) 🤩
Reply 2
Original post by liliconnell
Hi, I'm also doing CAIE A level Lit, I saw one of your recent posts and am sort of just scoping out resources. Are you with Wolsey Hall as well? (I had an assignment on this exact question) 🤩

What's Wolsey Hall? I do have lots or resources, do you want to share notes?
Original post by kitkattttt
What's Wolsey Hall? I do have lots or resources, do you want to share notes?

Oh, it's my homeschool program :smile: Sure, I'm a little behind on the syllabus because I started in November (at Gillian Clarke poetry now.) Let me know if there is anything I can help with.
Reply 4
Oh, it's my homeschool program :smile: Sure, I'm a little behind on the syllabus because I started in November (at Gillian Clarke poetry now.) Let me know if there is anything I can help with.

heyy omg im with wolsey hall too! I'm struggling so much and would love your help-
thanks a ton!
Reply 5
Original post by savya
heyy omg im with wolsey hall too! I'm struggling so much and would love your help-
thanks a ton!

Sameee Wolsey hall made me hate English lit 🥲

Hi, I'm with Wolsey Hall too, does anyone have the analysis of this poem. I'm stuck and it would really help😭😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending