The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i hate them, theyre a bunch of scallies from god knows where, off the street corna prolly. they totally made a sham out of cross roads. i cnt believe they evenhad the gutts to challenge bone thugs with their version
DanMushMan
they performed at Magalene May Ball. How cool are we??

Not very. Who would want to watch a bunch of prepubescent londoners singing some shit songs and thinking they're cool because their name has implications of drug usage.
How many are there in blazin squad?

They're even worse than Busted.
thefish_uk
How many are there in blazin squad?

They're even worse than Busted.

Dunno but the'yre all inbred.
Ralfskini
Dunno but the'yre all inbred.

yay

yes

don't you hate them
thefish_uk
yay

yes

don't you hate them

Yes, I seriously do hate those twats.
SparklLZz
i hate them, theyre a bunch of scallies from god knows where, off the street corna prolly. they totally made a sham out of cross roads. i cnt believe they evenhad the gutts to challenge bone thugs with their version
ye i said that in a previous post!
blazin squad are the gayest excuse for a boy group ever

don't you hate the videos where it shows them from different camera angles bouncing up and down with their hands out trying to look hard, as if to say "look at my gratituous hardness, we're so cool bow down to us"

on a different tone, does anybody here like Blazin Squad?
thefish_uk
blazin squad are the gayest excuse for a boy group ever

don't you hate the videos where it shows them from different camera angles bouncing up and down with their hands out trying to look hard, as if to say "look at my gratituous hardness, we're so cool bow down to us"

on a different tone, does anybody here like Blazin Squad?
but the thing is, there ALL ugly!they all look like bleedin dogs!you would of thought being as though there are 10 of them at least one would be fit!i know people will say it depends on what sort you go for!but they are UGLY!they havnt got any decent qualities
CrzySxyCool
ye i said that in a previous post!

rlly lol. wlel it shows im not the only one who thinks that!!
CrzySxyCool
but the thing is, there ALL ugly!they all look like bleedin dogs!you would of thought being as though there are 10 of them at least one would be fit!i know people will say it depends on what sort you go for!but they are UGLY!they havnt got any decent qualities

All the more confusing why the majority of girls in my area bloody well love them!!!!!!! I mean, what's up with that?
chimp_spanner
All the more confusing why the majority of girls in my area bloody well love them!!!!!!! I mean, what's up with that?

where do you live mr. spanner?
SparklLZz
rlly lol. wlel it shows im not the only one who thinks that!!
i wasnt being smart i was just saying that they made a shambles out of a really good song by bone thugs and harmony
Reply 33
yes i hate blazin squad!!! they are the most rubbish suckiest excuse for a boyband.
they're a load of little spoilt brats who think they are hard.

apparently a m8 of a m8 met them backstage at some smash hits gig or something and she sed they were really rude and arrogant.
well i hope they dont last long. their album didnt sell v well.
Ralfskini
Not very. Who would want to watch a bunch of prepubescent londoners singing some shit songs and thinking they're cool because their name has implications of drug usage.

well not us, we weren't impressed, esp for the money we paid.
Reply 35
Never liked'em, never will. They make me want to puke my f***ing guts out. People who hate them should not buy their records and should encourage other people not to buy their records.

Young girls are stupid, so are young boys. Simple as that. Good news is that some of them will grow out of it very soon; bad news is that the main bulk of them will take more than 20 years to grow out of it.
I hate Blazin Squad
Reply 37
They must be quite popular.

When Im walking around town there are literally thousands of boys dressed like them. I think they must all be fans! They look really funny, especially when I refuse to serve them when they dont have ID ... they start pretending to be Ali G or sumthing!
*dave*
They must be quite popular.

When Im walking around town there are literally thousands of boys dressed like them. I think they must all be fans! They look really funny, especially when I refuse to serve them when they dont have ID ... they start pretending to be Ali G or sumthing!

umm,

what do you "serve"?
Reply 39
nero076
daft there being so many of them profits split so many ways

and there not being many profits in the first place

Latest