The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
A mate of mine went to the same school as them and apparantly they all got bullied as a gang by a group of 3 lads. Well anyway 'the dead hard squad' gathered up in a group of 10 and beat one of the boys up when he was on his own walking home.
They're a bunch of pussies in real life, most bookworms would give even the 'hardest' of the group a pummeling.
I just dont see how they can act hard when most of em havent even started to shave yet and weigh around 9 stone - the lead blonde 'dude' springs to mind with his little chicken leg like arms (without the meat may i add)

This blazing squad looks far more dangerous.

CrzySxyCool
i wasnt being smart i was just saying that they made a shambles out of a really good song by bone thugs and harmony

erm.. i never implied that u were being "smart"
[i totally agree i hate blazin squad more than a cat hates water ( trust me they hate water!)

they suck sooo bad! wat i wanna no iz who writes their shit lyrics? if i found 1 of thoes talentless rap star wanna be's i wud kick their ass!!!!!!!!!!

cum on my friend lets form a gang n not only kick blazin squads ass but the stupid def bastard fans who dnt no wat real music IS!!!!!!! ARE U WITH ME?
[ha Ha Ha That Is Soooo Funny I Am Just Soo Glad I Aint The Only Sane Person Left In The World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 44
Did you ever have to get together with some mates, write a song and perform it to the rest of the class when you were in a Year 9 music lesson? We did. Blazin Squad remind me of all the boys in that class! They're not the worst I've ever heard though.
Lol Blazin' Squad were picked up oustide an Alldays or Costcutter, hanging around trying to get people to go in and get them White Lightning and a packet of fags
Reply 46
hate is not a strong enough word.

I could find 10+ pseudo urban hardman boys hanging around outside a McDonalds anywhere in this country and they would be just as talented as the Blazing Squad.
Reply 47
Blazin squad is just a bunch of school kids acting hard.
i dont particulary hate them or like them. i have to ad mit that their new song here for one is growing on me.

*puts shield up in case of flying objects*
Reply 49
Neogandalf
I really, really, really hate the Blazin squad

My hate became official when I saw their new video. My god they suck.They have no talent.

It's not that I don't like hip hop music, in fact thats why I hate blazin squad so much.

Thank you,

Glad to get that off my chest

don't worry u are not on ur own
i hate them 2!! my friend like them and i hate them so much
they tried to rap but they can't even rap, they sound like they didn't eat for a week,brb
Reply 50
blazin squad r mint!!!
^mjg^
blazin squad r mint!!!

Now they're ghetto boys definitely.

Thats who ya wanna be rockin with.
Reply 52
Omg, u shudnt have got me started lol! Everytime I here the words BS it makes toes cringe in despair! BS are the biggest bunch of pricks to have ever existed in the music industry (sooo big that they shud have been put in the world record books!). Thy cant sing (that why they probably need so many people in there group) and cant write! They really are the piss takers of the music industry!

I cannot believe that they have the nerve to take one of the greatest rap songs in the history of the culture and write their own version of the song! This hate is enhanced by the fact they used that song as their debut single! Why did they think they had enough respect to do that! They turned a tribute song to Easy E and tried to turn it into a “love” song! They probably didn’t even know what that song meant and thought that ‘see you at the crossroads’ really did mean ‘see you at the crossroads….next to that fish and chip shop and that zebra crossing….and make love’ I hope one day that bone Thugs come down to London and kick their ass cause they deserve it! I cannot believe they even took credit for that song as well! it is, although the only changed version, will alwayz be the shittest version of that song!

They are exploiting a market of ten-year-old girls to make their sales (although it makes good business sense, frankly imo it is unethical cause do these kids really know what music is?) The only good thing about BS is that they will be gone after two years cause the market will realise how shit they are!

I could write so much more but it would take hours and I want to watch the football!..but this has been a good stress relief and now I can relaxly watch manutd v porto!

In general BS are BS (bull shit)!
they are utter shite so i just try to ignore them, not worth getting wound up about
They dont sing, they talk,

i diddnt mind crossroads though.
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

they destroyed what was such a good song, crossroads was originally done by bone things n harmony - it was one of my fave songs,

the day i haerd the 'squad remix, was the day my hate for the group ignited

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
theycallmemrpig
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

they destroyed what was such a good song, crossroads was originally done by bone things n harmony - it was one of my fave songs,

the day i haerd the 'squad remix, was the day my hate for the group ignited

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

why hate them just don't listen to them, ok they are total twats but try to avoid them when you see them
They are having a bad influence to our society because 1. they are a bunch of thugs/yobs and 2. they are famous amongst many teenage girls (these days, who isn't?). They will only contribute to the alarming increase in anti-social behaviour these days.
Reply 58
http://www.chavscum.co.uk

I would say they epitomise the chav. NB.

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/images/jan002.jpg They could be their very own Blazin' Squad.
byakugan_neji
They are having a bad influence to our society because 1. they are a bunch of thugs/yobs and 2. they are famous amongst many teenage girls (these days, who isn't?). They will only contribute to the alarming increase in anti-social behaviour these days.

as much as theu irritate the crap out of me for trying to be hard, how are theu thugs?

Latest