The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

blissy
http://www.chavscum.co.uk

I would say they epitomise the chav. NB.

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/images/jan002.jpg They could be their very own Blazin' Squad.

or Kevs as we call them in Aylesbury
Reply 61
Indeed, I'd never heard Chav before. That sites covers 'em all :smile:
blissy
Indeed, I'd never heard Chav before. That sites covers 'em all :smile:

good stuff, the majority of Kevs are the scum, if you get on the right side of them they are OK but most of them are tossers
would hardly call mel c a Chav, and how hot does charlotte church look in the pic :eek:
http://www.chavscum.co.uk/images/jan002.jpg

see ya at the cross roads cross roads :biggrin:
Reply 65
In Cambridge if you go out of town there are hundreds of council estates and townies. I walk through to get to my bf's place and if I had not been to a rough state school I would be absolutely crapping myself! On the whole they are just harmless and with terrible taste.
blissy
In Cambridge if you go out of town there are hundreds of council estates and townies. I walk through to get to my bf's place and if I had not been to a rough state school I would be absolutely crapping myself! On the whole they are just harmless and with terrible taste.

yeah there are a few too many in Aylesbury, the ones that I get on with are really cool but some of them are just dickheads
Reply 67
i dont live too far from aylesbury, make sure you lock your door tonight ;p
Gimp
i dont live too far from aylesbury, make sure you lock your door tonight ;p

where abouts are you from, i reckon i know most of the Kevs from my area so i reckon o'm safe, it's when i wonder to other areas of town i'm screwed :biggrin:
sillynarb2
where abouts are you from, i reckon i know most of the Kevs from my area so i reckon o'm safe, it's when i wonder to other areas of town i'm screwed :biggrin:

Where I live they are called townies, they aren't too bad though nowadays
Danithestudent
Where I live they are called townies, they aren't too bad though nowadays

we have townies as well, but i generally see townies as just normal people who dress quite well but listne to shit music, i see myself as a Punker/townie sometimes, i can dress both ways depending where i go
Reply 71
sillynarb2
would hardly call mel c a Chav, and how hot does charlotte church look in the pic :eek:

do u mean the pic on celebrity chavs.. i think that isn't charlotte church, its Tamzin Proctor. Tamzin is charlotte's ex boyfriend's cousin and they did a stunt where he took tamzin out then tried to snog her... v.fcked up.
thefish_uk
blazin squad are the gayest excuse for a boy group ever

don't you hate the videos where it shows them from different camera angles bouncing up and down with their hands out trying to look hard, as if to say "look at my gratituous hardness, we're so cool bow down to us"

on a different tone, does anybody here like Blazin Squad?

Ok my reply is yes I LOVE Blazin' Squad for your infomation! ok and so what if you think that they bounce up and down tryin to look hard, where they come from is a tough place to grow up in! and if you ever take a bit of time out your obivously shit life u will realise that their songs actually portray a message to these so called 10 yr olds their trying to brain wash! (and for your information im not 10 im 18 and proud to be a fan of blazin squads music!) They are not the gayest excuse for a boy group ever, coz if u take into consideration your own personnal life i think its fair enough to say that everyone should be given equal chances and the right to view their opinion, and in a world where our generation is heading for a poor living of life i think its good that these 10 lads are expressing what they feel by what they love doin and should they be doin it in many more years to come!
so now ive made my point i want you to sit back and to have a real good think whether your life is that good that u can take the piss outa other peoples lifes, and the things that make them happy, ok!
so my finial point on this matter is that yes I LOVE BLAZIN SQUAD and so do alot of people from all backgrounds (and we are not all complete chavs/townies/rudeboys or wankers ok)! thankyou for reading this and dont hesitate to email me bk to respond thanks Nat xx
spike-es_hunny
where they come from is a tough place to grow up in!

You've...never been to Highams Park, I take it ?

It's a vaguely dull suburb. Lots of 30's semis, a station, and some crap chip shops. Not tough at all.
Reply 74
spike-es_hunny

i think its fair enough to say that everyone should be given equal chances and the right to view their opinion

they had their equal chance to do good music like all musicians, but after the first song (they completely ripped from BTNH) they lost that previlage and are now seriously taking the piss by continuing on.

btw i would like to play for the brazil football team one day, but that doesnt mean i can. i still need talent (which i havent got) and need to be brazilian!. imo if everyone could do what they liked doing, the world would be completely fcuked! if you havent got the talent, despite if you like it, you shouldnt do it until you do (and practice privately)! that should be the same for blazin squad who imo dont have talent in singing and music.
Reply 75
BlazinG(They spelt it wrong because they thought it would be "hard" to spell it like that) Squad are just crap, their music is just shit, now what is the sence of making a song that says "Ill meet u at at crossroads", what is the point in that? They can just tell thier friends that over the phone, why sing it, apart from it is just crap, Chav's, Rudeboy's, and Townie's just suck, and so do Blazin*G* Squad, and so does pop, rap, hiphop, GRUNGERS WILL RULE THE EARTH!!! , METAL, ROCk, HEAVY, PUNK Etc, JUST RULE!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:
Dr. Blazed
You've...never been to Highams Park, I take it ?

It's a vaguely dull suburb. Lots of 30's semis, a station, and some crap chip shops. Not tough at all.

Well ive never been 2 highams park school but ive been to walthastow and the surrounding areas like chingford (where the majority of them grew up anyhow!) and ok i admit it aint completely rough but it does have its faults, and like most places in the uk (especially london) you know you have to be careful!

it does have more to it than some of the things you've mentioned however but again they are talking about their personal experiences, and the conditions they've grown up in. I mean it isn't like their talking bullshit about guns and murders and stuff that they havent experienced. The're just basically writing a diary or biography through music which is helping our generation through some tough thinkgs in life!

Signed out Nat xx

Ps: I look forward to your reply!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Reply 77
spike-es_hunny

it does have more to it than some of the things you've mentioned however but again they are talking about their personal experiences, and the conditions they've grown up in. I mean it isn't like their talking bullshit about guns and murders and stuff that they havent experienced. The're just basically writing a diary or biography through music which is helping our generation through some tough thinkgs in life!

Signed out Nat xx

Ps: I look forward to your reply!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Some things are better kept away from children than exposed. I know everyone has a right to know what their world is like but it doesn't really do kids any favours exposing them to 'anti-social behaviour', even if it's just a portrayal.
Meeps
they had their equal chance to do good music like all musicians, but after the first song (they completely ripped from BTNH) they lost that previlage and are now seriously taking the piss by continuing on.

Ok i respect your view and i have to admit although my friends still consider crossroads to be 'my song' i do think that the original is beta and i say that from the depths of my heart. not the fact that i didnt like blazin's version, i think its good material and they have developed it well, however it's such a different version of the song that it is hard to compare. Although i dont think they are taking the piss by carrying on because we should give them a chance, i take it the're not your cup of tea but some styles of music like heavy metal arent mine but i have learned thta in life you should respect all types of music and peoples views on them (despite how annoying and narrow minded some appear to be!)

Ok and i do love the end of your post because it does show truth. I believe people should dream and you should never laugh at others hopes and dreams, because without them we have nothing, and ok i do admit that you may want to play football but i believe if you want it that much you will aim to achieve your goals no matter how tough they are (oh and aim for a british team then work your way to the brazilian, and please let me know when you get there!) Ok and you may think blazin squad have no talent but some of us think they do, even if not talent, potential! so give them a chance because everyone in life deserves one, and it will not make a fucked up world, it will help us strive towards a more happier world!

thanx Nat xx

Looking forward to your reply x.

ps:let me know about your advances to Brazilian Football! :biggrin:
chidori
Some things are better kept away from children than exposed. I know everyone has a right to know what their world is like but it doesn't really do kids any favours exposing them to 'anti-social behaviour', even if it's just a portrayal.

Yeah tru tru and i see that but then ot does allow our kids to make a choice in life. Blazin Squad have gone into the music business to rap about they experiences, not to provoke kids into a world of crime and hate but to give them a choice, and if kids enjoy listen to their music and see them as role models then they will hopefully not get sucked into the social influences that are around us very much today. Do you argee? I feel we can't preach people into making choices, they have to make their own and learn from their mistakes.

Thanx Nat xx

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Latest