The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
they seem harmless to me , first impressions not that good.... my sisters met them/touched them or something at some thing they were doing here
DazzYa6
they seem harmless to me , first impressions not that good.... my sisters met them/touched them or something at some thing they were doing here

Hey i just wanna say your sister is lucky mate!
Nat xx
Reply 82
spike-es_hunny
Hey i just wanna say your sister is lucky mate!
Nat xx

LOL a lot of other girls met them too etc !
not just my sisters

this storm won't go away =/ sucks
DazzYa6
LOL a lot of other girls met them too etc !
not just my sisters

cool where was that? :redface:
Nat xx
Reply 84
spike-es_hunny
cool where was that? :redface:
Nat xx

colchester, essex
DazzYa6
colchester, essex

oh ok, i wanna meet them one day! no biggy! dont u like them then?
how old ye?
Nat xx
Reply 86
spike-es_hunny
oh ok, i wanna meet them one day! no biggy! dont u like them then?
how old ye?
Nat xx

i jst turned 18, not really bothered about them - i guess it's good on their part as they are the ones making good money from doing what they enjoy
DazzYa6
i jst turned 18, not really bothered about them - i guess it's good on their part as they are the ones making good money from doing what they enjoy

Yeah i agree its nice to see someone happy i just turned 19 like 25 hours ago!
woo hoo! :biggrin:
Nat xx
Reply 88
spike-es_hunny
Nat xx

happy birthday to you =D am just waiting for this storm to pass ( which i think it has )
Reply 89
spike-es_hunny
Ok i respect your view and i have to admit although my friends still consider crossroads to be 'my song' i do think that the original is beta and i say that from the depths of my heart. not the fact that i didnt like blazin's version, i think its good material and they have developed it well, however it's such a different version of the song that it is hard to compare. Although i dont think they are taking the piss by carrying on because we should give them a chance, i take it the're not your cup of tea but some styles of music like heavy metal arent mine but i have learned thta in life you should respect all types of music and peoples views on them (despite how annoying and narrow minded some appear to be!)

Ok and i do love the end of your post because it does show truth. I believe people should dream and you should never laugh at others hopes and dreams, because without them we have nothing, and ok i do admit that you may want to play football but i believe if you want it that much you will aim to achieve your goals no matter how tough they are (oh and aim for a british team then work your way to the brazilian, and please let me know when you get there!) Ok and you may think blazin squad have no talent but some of us think they do, even if not talent, potential! so give them a chance because everyone in life deserves one, and it will not make a fucked up world, it will help us strive towards a more happier world!

thanx Nat xx

Looking forward to your reply x.

ps:let me know about your advances to Brazilian Football! :biggrin:

lol i respect your opinion as well.

i do agknowledge most kinds of music even if i dont like it. i have respected boybands like Backstreet Boys, East 17 and bit of Take That/Boyzone as they have made a couple of good songs. But i dont agree that i have to learn to respect something if dont like it/agree with it, otherwise i would be respecting Hitler and Sadaam!!! i will agknowledge opinions but i should be forced to not respect it.

btw im British lol! i was in the Arsenal scouts though for a couple of years until 13 (so close enough to brazil lol) .
DazzYa6
happy birthday to you =D am just waiting for this storm to pass ( which i think it has )

There's a storm, gosh is it real bad! im goin out 2moro to celebrate lookin forward to it! hey just found out Blazin Squad are coming to a club near me so i mite get to meet them after all!
Nat xx
:eek:
Reply 91
spike-es_hunny
Nat xx

happy belated birthday!
Reply 92
spike-es_hunny
There's a storm, gosh is it real bad! im goin out 2moro to celebrate lookin forward to it! hey just found out Blazin Squad are coming to a club near me so i mite get to meet them after all!
Nat xx
:eek:

lol i think it died down a bit - good luck in meeting them sweetie :smile:
Meeps
lol i respect your opinion as well.

i do agknowledge most kinds of music even if i dont like it. i have respected boybands like Backstreet Boys, East 17 and bit of Take That/Boyzone as they have made a couple of good songs. But i dont agree that i have to learn to respect something if dont like it/agree with it, otherwise i would be respecting Hitler and Sadaam!!! i will agknowledge opinions but i should be forced to not respect it.

btw im British lol! i was in the Arsenal scouts though for a couple of years until 13 (so close enough to brazil lol) .

Ok please don't go and respect things like that, but you get the idea right! well well done you go forward and get in that brazilian team!
Ooh Backstreet Boys were truely great and East 17 used to live just down the road from a couple members of the squad! YEAH!

but yeah thanx for replying i like your views chick!
Nat xx :smile:
DazzYa6
lol i think it died down a bit - good luck in meeting them sweetie :smile:

Ah thanx ill keep ye posted!
Howz the storm getting on?!
Nat xx
:wink:
Reply 95
spike-es_hunny
Ok please don't go and respect things like that, but you get the idea right! well well done you go forward and get in that brazilian team!
Ooh Backstreet Boys were truely great and East 17 used to live just down the road from a couple members of the squad! YEAH!

but yeah thanx for replying i like your views chick!
Nat xx :smile:

soz chick but im a guy lol! i feel :redface: lol

iv left arsenal coz a broke my middle toe and i couldnt be bothered to continue after. lol
Meeps
happy belated birthday!

Hey thanx!
I had a Blazin Squad birthday cake! hee hee! :smile: :rolleyes: :tongue:
Nat xx
Reply 97
spike-es_hunny
Ah thanx ill keep ye posted!
Howz the storm getting on?!
Nat xx
:wink:

died down a lot.... am soooo tired zzz

how comes you're up so late?
Meeps
soz chick but im a guy lol! i feel :redface: lol

iv left arsenal coz a broke my middle toe and i couldnt be bothered to continue after. lol

Yeah so if you're a guy? lol! i call everyone chick dont worz! ouch middle toe painful! oh well you should try!
Nat xx
Reply 99
spike-es_hunny
Hey thanx!
I had a Blazin Squad birthday cake! hee hee! :smile: :rolleyes: :tongue:
Nat xx

lol i had a Marilyn Manson bday cake for my one lol! :tongue: :smile:

Latest