The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Finding Accommodation Without a Group?

Hi, this year it's looking unlikely that I'll have a group to go with in accommodation next year, due to a lot of my close friends leaving for years in industry, abroad etc.

So, I was wondering, what have other people done in this situation? Do any halls allow you to go to them if you've never been in them before, and what are people's experiences of unite house? Are there any other avenues of opportunity not well publicised? Is it possible to go with friends into halls, unite etc? (I have one or two close friends here next year, but not really enough to find a flat somewhere probably)
the bristol accommodation site has a bulletin board:
http://www.bristol.ac.uk/accommodation/prs/finding/bullboard.html
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
ChrisQ
Hi, this year it's looking unlikely that I'll have a group to go with in accommodation next year, due to a lot of my close friends leaving for years in industry, abroad etc.

So, I was wondering, what have other people done in this situation? Do any halls allow you to go to them if you've never been in them before, and what are people's experiences of unite house? Are there any other avenues of opportunity not well publicised? Is it possible to go with friends into halls, unite etc? (I have one or two close friends here next year, but not really enough to find a flat somewhere probably)

There's a really nice little one bedroom flat for rent on the corner of St Michael's Hill :smile: So very close to Uni... I saw it on my way home today while I was driving... It wasn't actually on St Michael's Hill, it was like on a corner that turns onto St Michael's Hill!

Latest

Trending

Trending