The Student Room Group
The only way they'd find out is through your reference. Can't see anyone commenting on that though.
Reply 2
In this, perhaps not so much. In life, yes, yes it does matter.

If you're not five minutes early, you're late.
Reply 3
It is something that could, and probably would be included in your reference if it happens a lot. However, your reference will be written by your school tutor, and you're only in Year 12. If you do sort your punctuality out now (as you've stated you intend to), they'd have no reason to include mention of it by the time you're applying for university.
I've been on time about 5 times since September, and my tutor didn't mention it in my reference.
Although this is very probably due to the appalling-ness of my college.
Reply 5
Your punctuation matters more.

In any case, I was late about 90% of the time in year 13 and it wasn't written on my reference. It really does depend on what your tutor is willing to include in the reference.

Perhaps if you think it is likely, you should try and be more punctual for your remaining time at 6thform?
I HATE, LOATHE and DESTEST lateness in everyday life! It really matters to me... I doubt your tutors will write about it for your reference though. Still, the better your attendance, the more you learn, the more you gain! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending