The Student Room Group

Brunel physician associate interview

Hey has anyone got their interview coming up? How are you preparing?
Original post by Chickenqueen

I've got mine next week but not for brunel uni. I'm preparing by watching youtube videos on MMI stations medic mind is good and check out the medic portal website they've got some good stuff on there and just do some research on the 6 NHS values and the GMC. Hope that helps!
Original post by Minnie88
I've got mine next week but not for brunel uni. I'm preparing by watching youtube videos on MMI stations medic mind is good and check out the medic portal website they've got some good stuff on there and just do some research on the 6 NHS values and the GMC. Hope that helps!

Thank you so much! What interview have you got!
Original post by Chickenqueen

Have you heard back after interview yet?
Reply 4
Hello,
Did anyone apply for the PA 2024 program at Brunel and had the interview?
I had mine and got waitlisted, what does that mean if someone went through this from last few years can you please let me know if they got a place at the end or not?
What are the chances of getting a place after being waitlisted?
Hey there,

As you prepare for your upcoming interview at Brunel University, I'd like to share some helpful tips based on my experience:

Familiarize Yourself with Brunel: Take the time to understand our institution and what sets us apart. Be prepared to articulate why you're interested in the specific course you've applied for.

Expand on Your Application: Use the interview as an opportunity to delve deeper into the experiences and interests you've mentioned in your application.

Articulate Your Thoughts Clearly: Practice expressing your ideas clearly and confidently.

Treat the Interview Seriously: Approach the interview with professionalism and respect. Dress appropriately, arrive punctually, and maintain courteous behavior throughout the interview process.

And the most important, be yourself! Authenticity is key. While it's important to prepare and present yourself professionally, remember to let your personality shine through. Smash it!

Best regards,

Amberin (Official Rep)
Reply 6
Original post by nrathy91
Have you heard back after interview yet?
have you heard back?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending