The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Sensory Scorpion
umm ok dude, dont even no who u are...lol but yeah glad u make such good use of ur time tho... :wink:

gayyyyyy
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 21
Sensory Scorpion
ahhh nice one! i was gonna apply to Birmingham too but the grades were a bit higher (AAB/ABB was it?? haha i got no chance lol!) but yeah good for u, i hope u get in :smile:

Thanks :smile: I haven't found anyone yet that's doing the same course as me at Birmingham. I'm beginning to feel like I'm the only one out there! haha.

I think I've got more chance of getting into birmingham now after what they said about not getting in unless you get 3 B's... my chemistry grade is a bit dubious at the minute - was 2 marks off a B last year but don't know whether it will turn out to be a B overall. Hopefully it should, but I was talking to the woman at birmingham and she said they don't usually get a full cohort of ABBs so I'd probably get in with ABC there if I don't get my B :woo:
Reply 22
I've put Birmingham medical science as my firm and warwick as my insurance too :wink:
but yeah i definately am feeling more secure in getting into Birmingham than warwick... i am just praying that they will accept me with BBB considering how i feel i have performed in my maths exams :/ and if now then warwick it is :biggrin:
Funsilver
I've put Birmingham medical science as my firm and warwick as my insurance too :wink:
but yeah i definitely am feeling more secure in getting into Birmingham than warwick... i am just praying that they will accept me with BBB considering how i feel i have performed in my maths exams :/ and if now then warwick it is :biggrin:

Remember to apply for accommodation at Warwick just in case you end up here :yy: You then have at least some chance of not being in Westwood (if on campus at all) - Westwood is on the opposite side of campus to where your lectures/labs are and that is awful.
Sensory Scorpion
SWEET! yeah i firmed them just now actually, i went to their post offer day last wednesday and it looked really good(Y) so yeah cant wait for october!:biggrin: But i was shocked that if u dont get at least a bbb u wont get in even if u get AAC!! :eek:

Story of my life.
Ive got an AAC, and they were like NO WE WANT THAT C TO BE A B.
So i'll end up with a AAB to acheive my BBB offer.
How lovely!

Latest