The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have smoked, done edibles , tinctures, hash and everything else. I'm old and have been using for 50 yrs. 1st time was when I was in tangiers and did hash. I have always loved the fun and laughing. In the beginning a lot of paranoia.....now nothing. No matter what or how much I cant get high. I have used it for sleep and that's not happening. It's a real loss for me as getting high with friends or alone has mostly been great. Dont know why the change.
Tolerance my bro take a Month break in that break eat healthily and try lose weight u should be good or it could be strain lock
Original post by Carolss
I have smoked, done edibles , tinctures, hash and everything else. I'm old and have been using for 50 yrs. 1st time was when I was in tangiers and did hash. I have always loved the fun and laughing. In the beginning a lot of paranoia.....now nothing. No matter what or how much I cant get high. I have used it for sleep and that's not happening. It's a real loss for me as getting high with friends or alone has mostly been great. Dont know why the change.
I kind of have a similar prob. I drink occasionally not a huge smoker. I’ve been smoking for two weeks edibles, pipe, you name it barely a reaction to weed. Medium build 46 y.o.
I was sort of like this too...

Spliffs did nothing for me except give me a small buzz.

Pipe and brownies worked though. The brownies made me really paranoid when I was alone though, didn't like that, so be careful. Maybe try the pipe??
Coffee and Pepsi make me feel tired
Why are so many threads being necroed today?
Reply 26
It had no effect on me too and I was told I wasn't doing it right. I still smoked it again with no effect. Infact I cooked with it and nothing happened. Felt wierd cos my ex was always super high.
Same with me to be fair I haven't smoked that much weed cause I'm paranoid about my lungs but I have definitely eaten lots of edibles and I think if I have about 5 brownies is what it takes to get me feeling high and then even sometimes that doesn't work I'm also a light weight drinker my friends think it's because I'm tall (6'5) that I have such a high tolerance but I'm always think that should only really mean it takes longer to hit me
You sound like a square bro
You sure ur taking it into ur chest
Original post by TSR Mustafa
You sure ur taking it into ur chest

perhaps taking it in the bum is a better approach.

Latest

Trending

Trending