The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

100 ums wooooo

cant believe they liked my last essay where i was running out of time! drunk/stoned/stupid examiner me thinks :rolleyes:
Reply 2
ffs 57 UMS.......and i'm predicted an A either I fudged up (i dont cause i was revising alot) or the examiner was high
Reply 3
I got one mark off an A... not bad considering my teacher told us to treat it like a mock and concentrate on our retakes (although quite frustrating all the same!)
Reply 4
A- Full marks. 100 UMS. Aahh!

Could not believe my eyes. I went and said to my teacher 'this is wrong, right?'. Eeee :biggrin:
Reply 5
I got 93/100 :smile: Verrry Happy!!
Reply 6
i got 98, couldnt believe it as i bluffed my way through the whole first question. it is out of 100 right?
PsyA1 -90
PsyA2 -90
PsyA3 -90

A trend is beginning to emerge here, and by my calculations (probably wrong), I now only need 50 on PsyA4 to get an A overall, which if true will be an enormous weight off my shoulders.
Reply 8
Cesare Borgia
PsyA1 -90
PsyA2 -90
PsyA3 -90

A trend is beginning to emerge here, and by my calculations (probably wrong), I now only need 50 on PsyA4 to get an A overall, which if true will be an enormous weight off my shoulders.

Those calculations are right :p: well done.
haithere
Those calculations are right :p: well done.

Wahey, I shan't start counting my eggs just yet though.
Reply 10
Cesare Borgia
Wahey, I shan't start counting my eggs just yet though.

I need 84 UMS in the summer exam to get an overall A, but I think I'm going to do an AS level re sit to make sure I'm not just relying on one exam. Otherwise, I only need 44 UMS in the summer to get an overall B, so feeling quite good.
Reply 11
88 chuffed!
Reply 12
I got 100/100 on psya3. Was stressing so much about it before results and now im so glad.
I got 87/100 psya1 and psya2 90/100, so i'm aiming for an A* if i can manage.

Well done everyone, amazing results! xx
Reply 13
I got 32/100. :smile:
Reply 14
I did rubbish in mine :frown:

I'm not going to bother to say what mark I've got. My teacher hasn't been in for 2 months, without helping my class out.

I'm not making an excuse here but the fact is, I revised very hard for this exam, yet I came out with a crapy mark.... ¬_¬
Reply 15
I got an A. Woo! So relieved. I got 87/100 UMS. I was hoping for slightly higher, but really doesn't matter, so long as I get that A :smile:
Reply 16
I got 42/100 UMS, don't know what went wrong :frown: A* classwork and revised hard. Oh well, plenty of resits in summer.
Reply 17
100/100 UMS! can't believe i did so well!
x

I got 82 on psya1, and 89 on psya2, so i guess i 49 for an A grade overall :smile:
But i'm aiming for A* so 90 will only do!!
x
Reply 18
gosh, so many people got 100ums also, im guessing they were really lenient on marking...
Reply 19
It seems that the marking has been lenient. I think one of the reasons is the fact that we only got 90 minutes to write 3 essays.

Latest

Trending

Trending