The Student Room Group
Reply 1
New Look have some nice ones. :smile:
Reply 2
try sports shops???
Reply 4
Figleaves have lovely Quicksilver ones, Next also have some but may not now their winter collection is in.
Rose64
So I'm off on my jollies soon, and am trying to find a pretty bikini. I'd really like one with shorts/hot pants bottoms rather than a thong or normal knickers. Has anyone got any idea where I might find one?

I bought a really nice bikini (with shorts) from Next recently...wasn't too expensive either.
Reply 6
Unless you are a skinny size 6 try very hard not to be tempted by the shorts - you will regret it. If you must go for a fuller bottom, go for a higher leg short - so that it cuts up and has a wider side band. So much more flattering. in all senarios go for a low rise - (ok i know it has no zip fly but you get the jist) - try not to have the bottoms come up around your belly button. never good.
www.figleaves.com as already suggested is by far the place to consult first.
Reply 7
Helene*
Unless you are a skinny size 6 try very hard not to be tempted by the shorts - you will regret it. If you must go for a fuller bottom, go for a higher leg short - so that it cuts up and has a wider side band. So much more flattering. in all senarios go for a low rise - (ok i know it has no zip fly but you get the jist) - try not to have the bottoms come up around your belly button. never good.
www.figleaves.com as already suggested is by far the place to consult first.

No I don't want proper shorts, I wasn't very clear in my post! I was thinking of hot-pants style bottoms or high-rise/low-cut shorts like you said. Ick, I hate anything that comes up to my belly button!

Figleaves has some lovely bikinis, but all are a little out of my price range! Thanks for all the suggestions everyone, must go shopping soon! xx
Hey Rose,

We do some really nice grey/pink ones in my shop, Animal, unfortunately I can't find a pic on the net though!
I bought a lovely mix and match bikini with shorts bottoms from H&M. Simple, but looks good. Not too pricey either, cos it's H&M.
englishrose
I bought a lovely mix and match bikini with shorts bottoms from H&M. Simple, but looks good. Not too pricey either, cos it's H&M.

The only problem with H&M is that it takes an age to find the bikinis underneath all the mess in the store...
It was all quite easy in the Nottingham one. Surprising, really...
Reply 12
Primark do some pretty ones :smile:
Is your budget relatively high? If it is, I know of a great designer who just launched a bikini line and is selling it on 5th in NYC.

Latest