The Student Room Group

Post pictures of your dorm room!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Adonis
lol only pic i have

i dont think you will find your perfect woman by wearin crocs
SomeStudent
hahaa, are you too busy with your uni work? I dunno what it's like, so I guess I'll wait till next year when I get to uni and see whether my room will get to that state :biggrin:

nahh its just very low down on my list of priorities! other people have immaculate rooms, but i think they just tidy them as a form of procrastination!
NatSciGal
Jesus College Library Court FTW

... and TIDY UP :p:

:biggrin: love it!

what year you in? / name?
Reply 63
This was at the start of Freshers, it's changed (got messier!) since then.

Ah, I really want to do this! Too bad I'm at home...
Adonis
lol only pic i have

don't you have this one as well? :holmes:

Reply 66
Some of these rooms look soo big!
Loving the one with the stairs :smile:
RatnSha
i dont think you will find your perfect woman by wearin crocs

aisha doesn't mind

Spoiler

Reply 68
unknownking321
don't you have this one as well? :holmes:

it's the same desk.

I don't live in halls anymore.
Reply 69
unknownking321
aisha doesn't mind

could you like, not post that
Reply 70
My insanely large Room - In a 'flat' of two so there's a guy opposite my room and we share a kitchen and bathroom between the two of us, tis lush =D

Pictures are ***** as I took them on my laptop

Oooh, anyone care to share their pics of halls at edinburgh?
Reply 72
most uni rooms are pretty standard to be honest.... same kinds of posters on the walls.... fairy lights up even though reg's say most people arent allowed..... same old uni beds and chairs and general furniture.
Try putting up pics and get bright bed covers and fleece's etc... makes it more homely :smile:
Reply 73
my room's bigger than all of yours, cept im not going to post a pic because its a total tip :smile:
lol seeing all of these vaguely tidy rooms makes me not want to post mine, it makes the worst of these look positively spotless :P
Reply 75
unknownking321
aisha doesn't mind

Spoiler

lololol are you stalking him or something? :rofl:
Reply 76
It's laundry day so excuse the clothes. I have loads of photos from home up, some plants and bright colours. Uni rooms tend to be really bland and can look empty. Some of my flatmates rooms look barely lived it because they lack personal things and stuff. I suggest you bring little bits and bobs from home or posters to make things seem more like home.

Reply 77
didgeridoo12uk
not decorated... but thats because we're really limited with what we can do :frown: so i just decorate it with my mess :biggrin:

:afraid: It's so big!!
Reply 78
bestie
It's laundry day so excuse the clothes. I have loads of photos from home up, some plants and bright colours. Uni rooms tend to be really bland and can look empty. Some of my flatmates rooms look barely lived it because they lack personal things and stuff. I suggest you bring little bits and bobs from home or posters to make things seem more like home.

Is this qmul or Lancaster? :colondollar:
Reply 79
mel0n
Is this qmul or Lancaster? :colondollar:

It's Lancaster though the ensuites in QMUL are pretty much identical though some are slightly smaller or in different configurations. I swear all unis use the same furniture. I'll try to find some photos of QMUL as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending