The Student Room Group

Post pictures of your dorm room!

Scroll to see replies

TribeSpirit
York St John?

oooh i just dropped my friend off at her accom there today, shes starting early, long story, but she was in Boyle? in the grange? if that sounds familiar. Her room was realy nice, decent size, kitchen not so amazing, but overall looked pretty good.
beatrix_freya
oooh i just dropped my friend off at her accom there today, shes starting early, long story, but she was in Boyle? in the grange? if that sounds familiar. Her room was realy nice, decent size, kitchen not so amazing, but overall looked pretty good.

Ah cool, that's one of that places I applied too
Reply 782
*subscribe*
:biggrin:
I imagine this thread is going to go overload in 3 months' time. Prepare yourself.
Sir_Vile_Minds
I imagine this thread is going to go overload in 3 months' time. Prepare yourself.

I'll have to subscribe then - don't want to get jealous of the people who managed to get into uni :sad:
Sir_Vile_Minds

Exactly what I thought lol.
Can't wait to decorate my room. :yep: and make it all comfy.
I'll get my room up when i finish "studenting" it up in September :smile:
BeyondandAbove
Exactly what I thought lol.
Can't wait to decorate my room. :yep: and make it all comfy.

Same goes. Get some posters up, throw some clothes and empty Coke cans on the floor and incorporate some flies into a photo for good measure a la Amityville Horror.
Reply 788
I've bought some bedding for my room today, I don't start till January!
My mate is hell bent on buying me Doctor Who bedding just to be random i did throw her a glare as to say you are joking right look, i like watching it but having a matt smith duvet is a tad too far ... lolz ... she is known to buy me random gifts last one being a cardboard silver embossed LOTR Legolas print a few years back that stood as tall as me just about ... !
i havent really started buying anything yet for university as i have to work out whats got to be binned, given to charity and put into storage from the flat i currently rent before i go into halls :biggrin:
LinzyLoo
I've posted this pic on another thread before I think but this was my old room in halls (my flatmate pointing out my mattress which I had to slice open with a knife to retrieve my hamster)

Hamster in question:

I had 7 hamsters, 2 rats, 5 fish and a frog. And no we weren't allowed pets.

......and I also got my full room deposit back, despite the mattress. Ahahaha :biggrin:

Lol, how did it get up there?!? :smile:
Reply 791
Any from Robert Tressell in Brighton? I can't find pics anywhere, not even tiny ones on the site!

I swear, if I didn't see the bliddy place on Google Street View, I'd refuse to accept that it even existed :O
Reply 792
Sussex anyone?!

The Forge - Sunderland.
Reply 794
DMU- Filbert Village anyone??:smile:
DMU Kingfisher Court please
Am I the only one who's really gutted about not being able to use blu-tack?
I'm moving straight into a house in Nottingham and when I signed the contract, it mentioned no blu-tack, sellotape etc.
However, it states that by request, the landlord will put picture hooks up, so I'm going to frame all the posters I have at home and ask him to put them up. I will win :smile:

I've picked out the bedding set that I want etc, but I've not bought it yet because I'm too scared I won't get the grades. Pictures will be up in September. Loving all the pictures so far - some of the rooms are amazing!
Bought a throw and a fitted sheet plus some candles. I know that candles aren't allowed but meh. As long as I remember to take whatever I've used to protect the smoke alarm from the candle smoke is off whenever I leave my bedroom and look away all my candles when I get my notice of a room inspection I should be okay. Anyone who doesn't like the smell of my candles can **** off, they are lovely and vanillary :biggrin:
Has anyone got any from Jennens Court, Birmingham??
RedRevolver
Bought a throw and a fitted sheet plus some candles. I know that candles aren't allowed but meh. As long as I remember to take whatever I've used to protect the smoke alarm from the candle smoke is off whenever I leave my bedroom and look away all my candles when I get my notice of a room inspection I should be okay. Anyone who doesn't like the smell of my candles can **** off, they are lovely and vanillary :biggrin:

If you like stinkies get some incense :awesome: I've not heard any stories about stinky sticks being burnt.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending