The Student Room Group

Why can't I find any jeans that fit?

I love jeans. However, I only have one pair because I can't find a single pair more to fit me. :frown:

I want a pair that is low-rise, slightly flared to fit size 8 (about 27 waist) but I need them to be slightly stretchy cos I have disproportionatly large hips. They also need to be 34 inches long. I also quite fancy some of the new baggier styles, but I just look like a man in most of them.

Does anyone have any ideas? :smile:
Reply 1
Miss Selfridge did the perfect jeans, but it was a few years ago.
Reply 2
Juno
Miss Selfridge did the perfect jeans, but it was a few years ago.

Yeah I've tried all the Miss Selfridge and Topshop styles and they're all useless! :frown:
erm.......additions?
I got some almost exactly like what you just described in Topshop at the weekend. 27 inch waist, low slung, and 32 inch leg. I think they had them in 34 inch leg.
Reply 5
susiemakemeblue
I got some almost exactly like what you just described in Topshop at the weekend. 27 inch waist, low slung, and 32 inch leg. I think they had them in 34 inch leg.

The thing with the topshop jeans is that they're not remotely stretchy, so I just bulge out the top in a very unsightly manner. :frown:
These ones are quite stretchy. They're not stretch jeans, but there's more than average give in them. :smile:
Reply 7
Go to Selfridges and ask for help, they have hundreds of pairs. The perfect pair of jeans are worth the money, you will get so much wear out of them.
Reply 8
I have similar problems :frown: All the jeans in the stores around here seem to be made for girls with long legs and no butt. I finally found the perect jeans this year (lowrise flared stretch jeans at 'American Eagle' outfitters) :p: I'm pretty sure that it's a strictly 'american' store. lol. But they have the best jeans on earth! They do have a website though :biggrin: (Not that you'd want to pay postage) guess I'm not much help... :frown: sorry
Reply 9
Gap!
Topshop 'boy' jeans are awesome...I practically live in them...they're not stretchy though which is definitely a good thing.
I hate buying jeans, I find it so depressing :frown:

Latest