The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
mrjos

Anyone get the form where they put in the 50001? even though it's supposed to be 5001 or something like that. They had an extra 0 and then had too many boxes.
QUOTE]

I did yes!

I'm confused with all these forms, I'm on my own and have no-one to help me and I'm not feeling too good, and I wish I didn't have to think about all this stuff
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 41
[QUOTE="sexysax"]
mrjos

Anyone get the form where they put in the 50001? even though it's supposed to be 5001 or something like that. They had an extra 0 and then had too many boxes.
QUOTE]

I did yes!

I'm confused with all these forms, I'm on my own and have no-one to help me and I'm not feeling too good, and I wish I didn't have to think about all this stuff

What forms are you finding most confusing? I've completed all mine and I have copies of them somewhere so I might be able to explain how they should be filled in (as far as I have done them myself). I understand you being confused about them, they blagged my head so much that I couldn't think how to write the cheque for the accomodation deposit for 10 minutes...
Reply 42
A friend has managed to help me now, and I just hope they are filled in correctly.

Going to get photo's tomorrow to send with it and put it in the post tomorrow.

I'm going away on Saturday so I need to get it done
Reply 43
sexysax
A friend has managed to help me now, and I just hope they are filled in correctly.

Going to get photo's tomorrow to send with it and put it in the post tomorrow.

I'm going away on Saturday so I need to get it done

That's good then. Where are you going away to and for how long?

You're lucky to be going away, I'm stuck in work until the 23rd September. :frown:
Reply 44
I'm going to Portugal for a week.

Still waiting on the music modular choice things to come through the post. If they come tomorrow I won't be here, so I'm having to get my grandparents to check the post and possibly ring Bangor up and tell them I'm away
Reply 45
Woo!

Filled in all forms, and all sealed, just got to post them now! :biggrin:
i got tha halls of residence info today, i'm in the Neuadd Emrys Evans building, yay, this is soooooo exciting but soooooo scary at the same time.
Reply 47
theinsanityofme
i got tha halls of residence info today, i'm in the Neuadd Emrys Evans building, yay, this is soooooo exciting but soooooo scary at the same time.

Hey that's cool, we're in the same building. Would be freaky if we're on the same floor and all that. - I think I've mentioned it before but I have a neighbour who is in the Emrys Evans building too.
what buildings r everyone else in???
I am in Cefn Y Coed :biggrin:
Hey guys,
I forget this was here and made a thread in the main university section if you hadn't already notice.
We can either use that because this one is getting long, not record long but you know.
Anyway, I am trying to organise a meet up...all the details are there. I would post a link but I need sleep now.
You can't miss the thread though and I have even had a complait off someone going to Oxford about it!

Catch you later
Reply 51
hello hello

i am also in emrys evans....

add me on msn if you are also:
[email protected]

i am in room c101 or something like that, anyone my neighbour??

Jow
Ok guys, can I check something with you?

How many of you HAVE your accomdation pack?

Mine hasn't arrived and my mother is literly asking me every five min for my address.
mine came about a fortnight ago :confused:
i got my accomadation pack ages ago. u should get urs soon.
Reply 55
Jasperthefish
I am in Cefn Y Coed :biggrin:

Hi everyone!

Just come across this a tad late :smile: Just wanted to say I'll be in Bangor too! Studying English & Film Studies, so I'll meet up with a couple of you on the English side of things I guess :smile: I'm also in Cefn Y Coed! Room L005, so feel free to pop by and say hi during Freshers week!

Take care all, can't wait!
a_musical_gal
Ok guys, can I check something with you?

How many of you HAVE your accomdation pack?

Mine hasn't arrived and my mother is literly asking me every five min for my address.

Well, I am screwed!

I phoned today and they told me they hadn't even allocated me a place yet!

I really needed self catered too and if Nat wanted self and got catered, then I am most definatly screwed!
Reply 57
don't worry, loads of people are going to drop out and you'll be moved to self-catered within a few weeks
miss_tori
don't worry, loads of people are going to drop out and you'll be moved to self-catered within a few weeks

I doubt it somehow but thanks for trying to cheer me up.

You off to bangor to?
Going through this thread I have worked out there are 10 (possible more) TSR members who are going to Bangor.

The Lancaster lot are currently now getting (maybe) their own subforum having collected 15+ names. If we can get a few more names together, then maybe we can get our own in the welsh unis section.

We might be smaller than cardiff and some of the others, but as someone has said we are a bouncy lot, which I believe is a good thing....so we deserve a proper home (cnsidering the fact I don't have one yet!)

The following are currently part of the forementioned ten, if you not among them, let me know and I will promptly add you to my list.

The TSR Bangor Lot - in random order

1. Me
2. Singing Vicky
3. Mr Jos
4. Ian_davies
5. Kingofthedemon
6. Jasperthefish
7. Jowiseme
8. theinsanityofme
9. Sexysax
10. Ellerina

(if I know you and I am forgetten you, its not because I don't like you, but I forgot your TSR name)

Latest