The Student Room Group

Physician Associate Bangor 2024

I received a message saying I have been shortlisted for an interview at bangor! (yay!)
Just wondering if anyone else did too so we can share interview prep tips and just so I don't feel alone lol. Bangor was my second choice and about 4 hours from where I live so I was also starting to think about accommodation if I get in. Share your thoughts!
Heyy I literally just got an interview for Bangor!! Mine is in mid March and I was told it’s virtual, was hoping it would be in person just so I could see what the uni is like

I’ve already had 1 interview at Bolton and my biggest advice for interview prep is to prepare for typical intervkew questions (why pa, why this uni etc), ethical questions, nhs hot topics, scenario based questions, also brush up on your maths as some unis give maths questions too. Good luck :smile:
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by smallcatbigmeow
Heyy I literally just got an interview for Bangor!! Mine is in mid March and I was told it’s virtual, was hoping it would be in person just so I could see what the uni is like

I’ve already had 1 interview at Bolton and my biggest advice for interview prep is to prepare for typical intervkew questions (why pa, why this uni etc), ethical questions, nhs hot topics, scenario based questions, also brush up on your maths as some unis give maths questions too. Good luck :smile:

Congratulations!!! Just got the interview for Bangor too!! Honestly I’m glad it’s virtual lol takes some of the stress away. Hoping your interview went well tho and thanks for the advice:wink:
Reply 3

just a question, did u reply to bangor through the messaging portal on their site? i did so but im confused because the message says “reply to this email” so im wondering if there is another that needs replying to
Original post by Rahma Elsayed
just a question, did u reply to bangor through the messaging portal on their site? i did so but im confused because the message says “reply to this email” so im wondering if there is another that needs replying to
I did!!
Anyone have their Bangor interview? Just had it today and thought it went quite well, although I was a bit deflated when they said they’re interviewing 60-80(?) people and only have 16 places
Anyone have their Bangor interview? Just had it today and thought it went quite well, although I was a bit deflated when they said they’re interviewing 60-80(?) people and only have 16 places

JUST FINISHED A MINUTE AGO!!! i think mine went quite well too. i feel as though i messed up tho when they asked me if i applied to any other places…i felt bad for lying so just said the truth and said i applied to Swansea and Bristol. Not sure if this was smart of me to do but oh well here we are. Hoping we hear back soon!!
JUST FINISHED A MINUTE AGO!!! i think mine went quite well too. i feel as though i messed up tho when they asked me if i applied to any other places…i felt bad for lying so just said the truth and said i applied to Swansea and Bristol. Not sure if this was smart of me to do but oh well here we are. Hoping we hear back soon!!
Nice!! Glad to hear it went well for you too. Hopefully we hear good news🤞🏼 they didn’t ask me that but tbh I would’ve been honest too and said where else I applied, they would probs think you’re lying if you say you just applied to bangor and it’s your number 1 option (unless you’re from there) so don’t worry about that
Nice!! Glad to hear it went well for you too. Hopefully we hear good news🤞🏼 they didn’t ask me that but tbh I would’ve been honest too and said where else I applied, they would probs think you’re lying if you say you just applied to bangor and it’s your number 1 option (unless you’re from there) so don’t worry about that

hey have u heard back?! got an offer from bangor but still waiting on swansea to get back to me after the interview
hey have u heard back?! got an offer from bangor but still waiting on swansea to get back to me after the interview

Congratulations, that’s amazing news! I haven’t heard anything

Hey I got an offer from Bangor which I have accepted :smile:
Original post by amyoloughnane1
Hey I got an offer from Bangor which I have accepted :smile:

I’m glad to hear that! I got an offer too but I guess I gotta wait until results are out to be able to accept it and confirm my place 😉

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending